slut » g.d

please read a/n at the end

your pov

i sighed, walking into the school. people laughed at my tight mauve body tight dress, murmuring words upon words on how i was a slut, a whore.

but it was what it was.

over my dress i wore a black bomber jacket, that didn't make any difference. i held my notebooks and my bag slung over my one shoulder.

the noise of my vans hitting the ground was enough to block the people's voices.

"ew, what the fuck? she's such a fucking slut, too bad no body wants to fuck her like she wishes." the girls friends laugh.

i clench my fists against my notebooks, "yeah, hah. how much money did she spend to get plastic surgery for her small ass?"

"probably millions."

i angrily opened my locker, stuffing my stuff in, along with my bag before slamming the door shut, catching the eyes of everybody.

"what the fuck are you looking at?!" i shout at then, scoffing.

they just laugh and i storm away.

++

grayson's pov

"what the fuck are you looking at?!" she shouted. the girl i had a crush on.

she was so beautiful, despite all the rumours, in which i didn't believe. the way her (y/h/c) hair moved as she swayed her hips.

she wasn't a slut. not even close.

"she's so fucking weird, i swear, she wanted to get my dick." one of my friends said with a laugh.

"right? holy fuck, she's so ugly." i clench my fists, trying to control my anger.

i last saw her walking into the washroom, one of the most stereotypical bullying routes.

"i'm going to go, ms. martin wants me to finish some extra work." they all nod their heads and wave me goodbye.

i trot towards the washroom, not caring if it was females. i stopped in front of the doors, making sure no one was around before pushing open the door.

she stood in front of the mirror, gasping as she saw me, jumping back.

"i swear to god if you're hear to make fun of me and tell your friends i begged for you'd dic--"

"i'm not-not, (y/n)" i say, stuttering.

"why are you here then? don't wanna be around a slut." she says with a laugh.

"i-i..."

"why the stutter?" she asks, wiping her eyes.

i laugh, "i get nervous around beautiful girls."

"is this a prank?" she asks.

"no. why-why don't you just accept that i think you're beautiful? i wouldn't prank you on that. trust me," you mean a lot too me. but i kept those things in my mind.

"it's a natural defence, grayson." she says, walking up to me.

how did she know my name?

"i was wondering if you wanted to go on a-a date with me, um after school. to the- the coffee shop," i say, repeating words at nerve.

"sure," my breathing hitched, "but don't fuck me over."

_____

okay I know this is trash but wtf

okay a/n time:

So, writers block is probably the most boring time of being an author,  and I've had a major one. no motivation to go on and write, continuously putting out a new chapter so I don't loose readers due to disinterest.

i'm currently waiting on the smut for 'problematic' by my queen pettydolan so i'll continue writing after that.

nudes is on hold for now, i don't really have a plot or theme.

now on my other acct. dolanxlyfe

I have maybe 14 stories. updating is a task, i hope you busy understand. i know you guys want me to update and im trying but it's hard when writers block is preventing me from doing so.

i have roughly four new stories and it's hard to update them all at the same time, as well as this account to manage.

please, give me some time and when my writings juices come back in waves i'll be back to updating, maybe one - two books a day.

thank you for reading, ily

xx