mr. popular » g.d

description : you're shy and no one knows u in school, ur boyfriend (Grayson) is mr.popular
your pov

"baby?" my eyes flutter open, hands under my shirt, pulling me flushed against somebody.

i spin around, facing grayson, a smile growing on my face, "goodmorning," i mumbled. he pushed a lock of my hair behind my ear.

he was shirtless, and pants-less, only in his boxers.

"i have a football game today. i was wondering if you wanted to come?" my eyes widen and i move in a swift motion.

"grayson..." i sit up on the bed, my legs covered in the white blankets.

"please, baby?" he pleads, i sigh, my head dropping.

I was bullied by the school, the lonely person who nobody wanted to talk too. I didn't want to go public with grayson because i wanted us to be for us only. and, it'd crush his rep.

"are you sure, gray?" i ask, fiddling with my fingers, he grabbed my hand, lifting it to his lips and he pressed a kiss on the knuckles of my fingers.

i sigh in delight, my heart fluttering with love.

"of course, my princess." he said.

"then i'll go, for you." i say, he smiles.

"thank you, baby. i love you so much."

"i love you too." then he pulls me again this chest.

++

"is this good?" i ask him, walking out of the bathroom, clothed in a pair of ripped jeans and a white baggy t-shirt.

he looked up at me, only dressed in those tight pants, holding adidas track pants in his hands. he smiles at me, "beautiful." he says in one swift breath.

i blush and crash down on my bed, then suddenly, something lands in my lap, i look down at the large material.

"what's this?" i ask, inspecting the jersey with my hands.

"wear it," i turn it around, 'dolan 47' "it's cold outside."

"gray, it's 20 degrees outside." (celsius)

he pouts, slipping on his adidas track pants, i couldn't help but stare at the rippling abs against his stomach.

"fine, i just want you to wear it."

"cheesy," i say with a sly smile, "okay, then, grayson."

i hold the jersey by the bottom, slipping it over my white shirt. i stand up, holding my arms out, i look up at him and he chuckles softly, "it looks like it ate me."

"good, you'll be warm."

"boiling hot, you mean."

he looks back at me, slipping on his regular shirt, "you're boiling hot.

"stop yourself." i say, my voice a quiet squeak.

"let's go."

++

"grayson, i don't know..." i say as we walk into the crowded school, holding hands.

"don't worry, princess." he tells me, i nod my head, gulping.

i could feel eyes on me, mumbling bad things, mumbling why i was with grayson, the boy who had the whole school girls under his graze, the most popular.

and me.

"don't let their eyes bother you, baby." i nod my head and he pulls me into the school.

more people.

damn, do these many people care about football?

nope, just the hot guys.

he pulls me towards the guys change room, luckily getting through the rough stares and voices.

"yo, dolan-- bro, why the fuck are you with her?" i whimper and i fell grayson tense up, the other team members come over and they all laugh.

then ethan came, a smile on his face, "hey (y/n)!"

"bro, you know her too?" the teammates laugh.

"shut the fuck up." grayson spoke, his tone deep, "don't talk about her unless you want off this team, aight?" he says, going close to the guy.

he gulps, nodding his head, "s-sorry, dude."

"c'mon, babe." he grabs my hand and pulls me into the smaller gym where the coach was.

"i'm sorry, grayson."

"shut up," he said, scaring me, "don't be sorry. it's not your fault. none of this is."

i nod my head, feeling my body become shaky. we stop, letting the coach walk past us, grayson noticing my shakiness.

"i'm sorry for scaring you, baby." he sighed, grabbing the sides of my face, pressing his lips against mine, washing away the fear.

his tongue swiping against my lip before pulling away, "i love you." i nod my head and tuck my hair behind my ear, feeling his lips linger on mine.

"go sit on the bleachers, the first row, i'll be out in a few minutes."

i nod my head and he smiles at me, i turn and walk out.

then, something shoves my shoulder, making me gasp and spin around, "fucking psycho, had to steal grayson's jersey didn't you? petty." the girl scoffed.

"i-i..."

"he doesn't go for girls like you. he goes for girls like me, experienced, enough to bring him pleasure. and i have a back bone."

"oh!" she gasped, "and guess what i have that you will never?"

i scratch my arm, "his virginity." she whispered into my ear.

"stop!" i shout, catching the eyes of others, "stop, stop bothering me," i say, she smirks, "he doesn't want you, he doesn't want to shamelessly hook up like you, anymore."

i feel an ignited fire within me, "no one wants to hook up with your loose pussy!" she gasped and i storm away.

what did i just do?

____

THIS IS THE WORST IMAGINE EVER BAHAHA THE ENDING

Please request things I need ideas ->