tour » g.d

before i begin with this imagine, i just wanted to thank you @LeBabyG for the message. You're so incredibly sweet and I thank you ;)

your pov

"hey babygirl." his soft voice said as the facetime call reached connection.

"hi grayson," i say, a small smile wedging over my lips, "how's tour?"

he chuckles, "good. i wish you accepted my offer," i blow out a breath.

"i know. but i didn't want too, i couldn't."

"why not? if you did we'd be on tour together. i could buy your plane ticket-"

"that's the big issue, gray. i didn't want you buying the expensive tickets for me."

"of course. i know you, baby."

"you guys are in brazil right now, right?"

"yeah, five minutes until we're going on stage." i hum, happily switching the topic.

"okay, have fun." i smile.

"gray..." ethan's voice rung through, "where's my apple jui- (y/n)!"

i laugh, "hey, e."

"wassup."

"nothing much, let me see your muscle tank." grayson tilted the screen down and i hummed.

"that's nice," he sasses at my reply and dances around, showcasing it.

"okay get your fucking juice." ethan laughed, "it's over where our clothes are."

ethan thanked him and grayson resumed, "i swear, next time we come back i am taking you on tour with us-"

"no." i say sternly, pushing my eyebrows together.

"for one show, please baby?" his lips pop in a pout, I sigh, finally giving in.

"fine."

"yes!" he cheered, "amsterdam here we come baby," he laughs, "oh, by the way, we'll be there for a week or so."

"of course," i say with a smile.

"the fault in our stars what?"

"yeah. now i got to go, unlike you i have to right essays."

"that hurt. have fun doing that, baby."

"bye, i love you."

"i love you too, see you in a few weeks."
_____