Chapter 25 | Insanity Level Reaches DEFCON 5

A/N: Sorry for disappearing for a long time :) Here's your treat. Enjoy!

I stared at Tyler irately from a distance when we were having our Government class in which Luke happened to be here as well, sitting beside me whilst throwing small wadded papers at me and slowly driving me crazy!

My seat was supposed to be nearby the door of this class and right behind Tyler but ever since Luke and I had gotten closer, Luke hauled me to the very back of this class, far away from my actual seat as soon as I stepped into it. He even tied my ankle to this chair with an earphone from a girl in front of me who willingly gave it to him and tied one of my shoelaces together with his when I attempted to run.

My life just got crazier day after day I spent with Luke.

"Can you knock it off?!" I scolded him, but I didn't realise that my voice was loud enough to draw everyone's attention.

"Is there anything you want to share with us, Miss Renovales?" Mr Davenport narrowed his eyes behind his John Lennon glasses at me.

"Yes," I stated. "Luke is the biggest asshole in this universe and is known as the world's greatest fucking dickhead."

Everyone in the class was taken aback by all the words I said vociferously and Luke was there, not even surprised to hear what just came out of my mouth. Instead, he smiled at me as if I just told everyone the most nicest thing in the world about him that no one had ever told him before.

"Miss Renovales," Mr Davenport grabbed one pink form from his desk. "I think you just earn yourself a reward for sharing your thoughts."

I rose to my feet to get the form but at that moment, I really forgot that my feet were tied with the chair and Luke's shoelace. I stumbled as I took one step forward Mr Davenport and when I moved my other leg forward, I happened to drag the chair along with me.

All of the students in this class were restraining themselves from laughing and I knew Luke was enjoying this. He did this on purpose just to humiliate me.

That dumb-ass!

By looking at my situation, Mr Davenport decided to put the form on my table before he continued the lesson. I crumpled the form and shove it in my pocket while staring venomously at Luke whom was still be able to smile at me with his glimmering eyes.

He just loved making me looked like a fool. And I abhorred him so much for that, so he had to cut it off.

An hour later, just when the bell rang for lunch time, quickly I untied the earphone around my ankle as well as my shoelace that was tangled together with Luke's then I rushed out of the class instantaneously to find Tyler. I needed an explanation. An explanation that would be purely true and I didn't want to smell any stench of lies in his words.

I thought Luke would chase after me but lucky me that he went somewhere else right as soon as I ran away from him. It felt great not to have him around for once.

My feet brought me to the cafeteria where it was loaded with starving teenagers whom had been suffering for hours, sitting in the class and went through the torturous moment of hunger for foods. My eyes scanned the whole room to search for a brunette guy who just perpetrated a treacherous act for the second time.

It happened once when he ditched me at Max's party for Carrie, saying he would wait for me at the front door.

He was one heck of a traitor.

I walked straight up towards Tyler the moment I saw him talking with 'Alex' slash 'dead Alice' sitting at our usual table so casually like she was a friend of him longer than I was. I was kind of mad that she took my seat and my look and my everything but I knew she couldn't be the actual me because her school report was way cleaner than mine.