Epilogue

And here's the special epilogue, as promised. Enjoy it **sniffing** because this is THE VERY LAST CHAPTER, everyone!!! THE LAST ONE!

[5 Years Later]

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Both of the kids ran headlong to the kitchen, straight to where Sara was.

Sara was already stressed out with figuring out how to pipe the icing perfectly on the cupcake for her kids' bake sale at school and now, her kids were contributing more frustration because of the troubles they'd caused. I was sitting here, in front of the countertop, witnessing Sara was, sort of, soulless and exhausted when her 4-year-old twins came hiding behind her from the one and only raging bull in this house.

"Natasha! Anthony!" Ben cried out their names from the living room.

Sara sighed, looking down at her children. "Did you cut a hole on daddy's shirt again?"

Her kids shook their heads wordlessly. Just in case if you were wondering, most of Ben's shirts had holes on them. Ever since Ben and Sara bought some kind of tools that would help to boost their kids' creativities, Ben's shirts had always been their canvas. One time, they drew their own doodles on his tux with oil crayons. Basically, they found creativity in Ben's wardrobe.

"Why in the world did you bedazzle my favorite shirt?!" Ben angrily showed us his black Underarmour t-shirt that already had been embroidered with beads and glitters.

"It's called creativity, Ben," I said in defence of the twins and also fuelling up his fury.

"I've bought a lot of canvases for you!" Ben ignored me and glared at the twins hiding behind his wife. 

"We've used them all," Natasha said guiltily.

"USED THEM—" Ben didn't finish his sentence. He just promptly ran his hand through his hair and cursed something under his breath as he turned on his heels, then went straight up to his room.

"My babies," Sara wearily knelt down in front of them to match with their heights. "I've told you not to mess with daddy's closet anymore."

"But I want to be a fashion designer," Natasha looked down on her tiny feet.

"And I want to be like Van Gogh. Except with a lot of hair and still have both ears," Anthony stated his dream as well.

"You can be anything you want but painting your dreams on daddy's shirts is not the way to achieve it," Sara then got back to her work.

"But Lennox said men's shirt is like a piece of art," Natasha pointed at me.

My eyes enlarged and my brows furrowed the instant she mentioned my name. "Me? When did I say that?"

"When you were on the phone with Loki," Anthony grinned at me.

This was kind of Sara's fault for making them watch Marvel movies and Avenger's cartoon series at a very young age. They'd been calling and seeing Luke as Loki since last year, giving that Luke has raven hair and his name sort of sounded like Loki.

And Luke found it adorable.

"Did I hear someone calling me?" Luke suddenly appeared in the entranceway to the kitchen.

"Loki!!" both Natasha and Anthony dashed straight to Luke's arms.

They giggled as Luke lifted both of them up with Natasha up on his shoulder and Anthony was in his one arm.

"How's my Nathan?" Luke asked them when he finally put them down. He sat down on the floor in front of them whilst they talked.

He came up with this idea of combining their names because they are twins and were always together. Hence, Nat-han.