Chapter 39 | Come In Handy

The sky had darkened, stars began to appear and the sun had already being replaced by the full moon and I was still here, cramped in my seat with my hands tied, Luke's legs sitting across my lap and Lenny slept on my feet on the floor. I had my butt seated in this sofa for almost two hours straight without toilet break watching Hannah Montana The Movie.

Luke tied my hands because he knew I was going to run away or slap his face over and over again.

He knew me well.

"Can we do something else tonight?" I spoke as soon as the credits rolled.

"Like what?" He looked at me with a smirk, leaning his face closer to me.

"By something else, I didn't mean 'making out in your room', asshole," I pushed him away with my tied up hands.

He tittered, setting a bowl of popcorns he was holding on the coffee table then unfastened the rope around my hands, "Then, what do you want?"

"I want to do something fun," a devilish smile crept upon my lips.

Luke pretended like he was thinking of something, "I thought making out is something fun."

"You have a weird definition of fun," I said through my gritted teeth, punching his arm as my hands were finally released then he laughed.

"Okay, okay," he put his legs down. "What is this 'fun' thing you want to do?"

"Well, something that has to do with revenge," I wiggled my eyebrows with a smile.

"I hate that," Donovan replied flatly.

"What? The revenge thing?" I frowned.

"No, the eyebrows thing," he shook his head with a beam. My brows furrowed even deeper in bewilderment, didn't get a word he said. "You know, the way you move them. Just now."

"Oh, this," I wiggled eyebrows once again.

"Stop it," he glared at me.

But I didn't do as what he told me to.

"Cheesecake, stop!" Luke raised his voice in annoyance.

And again, I just continued lifting my eyebrows up and down.

"Stop," he covered my eyebrows with his hands.

I laughed in satisfaction, holding his forearms. "This is fun already."

"Yeah, it's more fun if I do this," abruptly, he slammed his lips on mine and his hands moved down to cup my face.

I tried to push him away and removed his lips away from mine but then this bad boy in front of me, leant forward and forward that I had to lean backward until my back hit the sofa and my feet lifted off the floor, leaving them hanging without waking Lenny up.

When he finally pulled away, he looked at me in the eyes in close distance with a grin while panting.

"Isn't this fun?" Luke chuckled.

"Get away from me," I clenched my teeth, putting my hand on his lips.

I could feel the kiss he just planted on the palm of my hand before he moved away from me with a wide grin spread across his lips as I sat myself up properly, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Stop kissing me," I warned him.

"Then stop wiggling your eyebrows," he folded his arms.

"My eyebrows did nothing wrong," I loured at him.

"And so did my lips," Luke smirked.