The day the 9 tails made life.-01

***

The babyish coo's of Naruto Uzumaki was heard through out the hospital as Kushina laid in her bed, snuggling a small figure who she had recently given birth to. Minato, the 4th Hokage, had sat next to her, his wife's hand clamped into his. Kushina was extremely sweaty and tired as she gave a small smile to Minato as she clutched her child dearly, Naruto watching as he sat on the stool he was told to sit in until Kushina called him. Naruto just continued to look down at his shoes which floated above the surface, now seeing that his three years as an only child were gone. "Hey, Kushina. What should we name her?" Minato cooed, playing with the child Kushina was clutching. Kushina just smiled, petting the soft baby's head. "We should name her Nato." She spoke softly, kissing the child's head. "That's perfect!" Minato exclaimed, holding Kushina's hand warmly. "Nato and Naruto Uzumaki! The next best kunochi and Shinobi of the village!" Minato cheered, looking back at Naruto, who laughed. Kushina just chuckled, looking up at Naruto from her position on the bed. "I️ can't wait to see that day." She said tearily, wiping the tears that threatened to form because of her picture perfect family. "I️ love you my children. We will never grow apart."
***
It has been 1 year. Naruto is 4 years old, Nato is 1. Nato, due to the advanced training from her parents, can already speak broken sentences and realize what's going on around her, although her exact thought on the matter may be slightly off. Naruto on the other hand, ever since Nato's birth, has had to teach himself, often sneaking into the library and studying the things he needed to know for his classes in the academy, which were starting that year. He has started to learn basic ninjutsu, although he struggles, and has yet to be proven effective with any medical skill.
Naruto gazed out of the window, thoughts of being noticed pleasing him. As he read a book at the dining table, the dim light filling his pages, he noticed a woman approaching his door. A lot of strangers had come to his house, demanding that they get the honor of destroying the "Kyuubi brat" and had come with bats and knifes. After Kushina and Minato has let them in, Naruto would run out the back window and to the woods, one of his only safe places.
Kushina pulled the door open, her face crinkling in confusion as she looked at the person in her doorway. It was an old woman, with graying hair and steely ivory eyes. She was thin and small, her entire figure giving off the vibe of fragility that only came from glass vases.
She looked up at Kushina, a glare evident in her face as she spoke raspier, much like water hitting a flame. "You are Kushina Uzumaki, the strongest kunochi in this village, correct?" The woman asked matter of factly, her stern eyes flicking up to Kushina's red hair. "Why yes, that's me! I'm afraid I️ don't know you. What are you here for?" She asked kindly, placing her hands in the pockets of her apron, disregarding the flour staining her hands. The woman just nodded, uninterested as she looked around Kushina, seeing a small blonde boy and a little girl. She gave a small smile as she gently picked Naruto up, "These are your children, correct?" She said gently, playing with Naruto as he giggled.  Kushina gave gentle smile, picking up Nato and holding her to her waist. "Yes, these two are my bundles of joy." She said cheerfully, ruffling Nato's hair.
The old woman proceeded to feel the infants head, before she let out a gasp. Her eyes turned milky white as her voice suddenly became loose, watery, shaky. "My, this child. The pain this child holds is, unbearable, sinful." She said slowly, beginning to touch Nato's head with her long fingers. "These two will have quite the rivalry. You, unless you change your ways, will neglect one of your children, for holding something they cannot control. Underestimation is seen in your future if you're not careful. I️ cannot tell which sibling will rise, but one shall save the village in its gravest Times." She finishes triumphantly, removing her hands from the children's heads as she let out a cough, as if the memories she was being given were choking her.
Kushina was in awe. Her fiery red hair laid limply at her sides as she looked at the woman, wondering if she was crazy. It took about a minute to process, but after the raw silence, Kushina broke out into rage. "How dare you say I️"d neglect my children! I️ love both of them!" She said angrily, snuggling Nato closer to her waist.
The woman let out a scoff, petting Naruto's warm yellow hair. "Then why do you only clutch one child to your waist? Why do you let people in, alone with your son, who always stumbles out with a fresh bruise every time your citizens make a visit?" She said coldly, setting down the child carefully as he giggled and stumbled away. Kushina just clutched Nato righter to her body, her eyes widening at the woman's accusations. She pointed to the door angrily as she growled, "Get out of my house, old hag. I️ love my children, despite your accusations!" She growled, seemingly unaware of her starting to neglect. "Fine. You seem to not notice the process has already started. I️ will pray for this angel boy." She said kindly, watching Naruto stumble around the living room. Kushina rolled her eyes, done with the woman's prophecy foretelling. "Get out of my house, this prophecy is obviously fake." Kushina scoffed, crossing her arms. "As you wish." The elderly woman said softly, before disappearing, all but a wisp of smoke being left as the only reminder of her, which Kushina waved away quickly. The air was warm as Nato and Naruto gave a smile to the red headed Mother. Grabbing them by their waists, she snuggled them tight. "How could I️ neglect you?"
***
Tell me if you enjoyed! Story is under heavy editing, so not every chapter will have the same writing style!
Hope you enjoyed!
~Kaka-kun