Demons don't deserve it.-23

Naruto walked slowly down the streets,ignoring the squealing of Sakura,and the fangirling of Nato.
"Wow,just the way you saved me,You must really love me!" Nato swooned.
Sakura growled.Nightfox-Kun was hers.She was sure they'd fall in love,Sakura just knew it.Even though they couldn't see it,those azure,ocean blue eyes were mesmerizing.Sakura smacked Nato on the head
"BAKA! He had too,that's what Sensai's are for! Your nothing special,don't get any ideas!" Sakura yelled.
Sasuke just walked slowly.
"Hey,N-Nightfox sensai,would you like to go to the BBQ place with me?" Sakura asked fumbling with her hands.
"And me!" Nato said popping in,
"Ooh,and SASUKE!" Nato said grabbing his arm.
Now these 2 will fight over me!" Nato thought.After all she was the best.
"Sure." Nightfox sensai shrugged.
-------------------------------------------
Naruto looked at the menu before ordering some seared beef,with a small cup of ramen.He then looked over at the 3.
"So,Nightfox-Sensei,what are your hobbies?" Sakura asked trying to start conversation.
"Training,Cooking,and protecting those precious to me." Naruto said without a thought of hesitation.
"so I am precious to you!" Nato exclaimed.
"Not really." Naruto said twisting a toothpick.
"I have to save my students.Trust is earned." Naruto said nodding at the waiter while she set down a bowl of ramen,and a plate of seared beef.
Nato turned red,as she grabbed a pair of chopsticks and muttered under her breath.Sasuke thanked the waiter as she set down a bowl of tomato udon,and a small plate of fried beef.Sakura nodded happily at nightfox sensei before getting a fork,and digging into her salad.Nato replaced her anger with another grin before asking
"So,Nightfox-Sensei,what do you look like under the mask?" Nato said leaning over the table and peering into Naruto's azure eyes.
"Confidential information." Naruto said picking up a piece of beef with his chopsticks.
"Yeah idiot,Why would he show YOU?"'
Sakura growled looking back at Sasuke for him to side with her.
"Don't ask me." Sasuke shrugged looking down at his food not wanting to get involved.Nato smirked,and reached out her arm to his mask,and reached to pull it off.Naruto grabbed her wrist in lightning sped,and placed her hand back on the table
"Once again,Confidential information." Naruto said.
"So?!" Nato screamed suddenly.
"I'm the hokages daughter,I get what I want!" She continued stamping her foot.Naruto shook with anger.
"Look here,were not spoiled brats in this team,We are equals.OK?" Naruto growled as suddenly his vision was painted red.Naruto looked around noticing it wasn't going away.After saying goodbye to his teams,he raced home and stared at himself in the mirror to see he had unlocked 2 tomoes.
"I'm on the path to greatness." Naruto said smiling at himself in the mirror.