Disgust-32

Naruto walked down to the Hokages house,holding his report.He had gone on an assassination mission, and had written a report strictly after.Right now,Work was his life.It took his focus off his brothers death,off his neglect,off all the pain around him.Naruto wondered why the Hokage wasn't in his office these past couple days,but shrugged it off as laziness.As Naruto arrived at he door,he knocked heavily on the wood.A couple seconds later,Kushina pulled open he door,her face sunken with exhaustion.
"Hi,Nightfox." She smiled weakly,bags evident under her eyes.
"Hi." Naruto replied timidly.
"Oh boy.." Kushina muttered under her breath.
"What?" Naruto asked tensing up.
"Nothing..." Kushina sighed out,before hitting the floor.
"Kushina!" Naruto yelled,as he picked her up.
------------------------------------------
Kushina woke up in a hospital bed,her kind hazy.
"Minato?" She asked wearily.
"Nope." Kushina heard.
As her eyes cleared up,she saw Nightfox leaning against the wall.
"Nightfox?" She asked groggily, laying back in her bed.
"Yep." Naruto replied.
"Oh Nightfox,you're only 12,you shouldn't have to deal with fainting women yet." Kushina giggled as she tried to pull herself out of bed.
"Stop!" Naruto exclaimed as he ran at lightning speed and pushed her back in the bed.
"You're body can't walk yet." He then said resorting back to his cold self.
"But,My baby." She sighed closing her eyes tiredly.
"Baby?" Naruto asked curiously.
"Yes,haven't you heard? My little baby bundle of joy,Menma!" Kushina said happily,hugging herself tight.
"Oh,Menma.." Naruto talked to himself before standing up.
"Well,I have to go." Naruto said strictly in the doorway.
"Wait,Nightfox!" Kushina yelled holding her arm out.
"Yes?" Naruto asked briskly,itching to get out of the hospital.
"Find my son Naruto." She wept.
"He hates us,but I want him as a heir and the Anbu couldn't find him!" She continued to weep.
"But,Maybe you can." She finished wiping tears from her face.
"I'll try." Naruto said blandly as he stepped out of the room,and raced out of the hospital.
"I'll try."
---------------------------------------
"Minato,your wife just passed out from exhaustion,go visit her!" Asuma lectured trying to pull Minato out of his chair.
"She can wait,Right now I have to set Menma for his bed time and read him a story." Minato sighed,hugging Menma close.
"B-but your wife." Asuma exclaimed tiredly.
"She can wait!" Minato glared,his eyebrows furrowing.
"Fine." Asuma growled,stepping out of the house.
"Your wife is to good for you,anyway."