Love hurts-46

Bloodbath set her file down quietly, she was happy that she had caught the murderer, but yet something in her stomach was knotting, telling her she was wrong.
Deciding Nightfox would give her proper advice, she ignored the feeling growing in her stomach and slid on her flats. After doing so, she headed off down the road. While walking, she picked up some ramen from her nearby ramen store, Ichiraku ramen, and picked up some ramen for Nightfox and her.
Following the leaf strewn path to Nightfox's house, she felt the feeling grow even more in her stomach.
She had to talk someone, yet she chose Nightfox.
Why did she?
She considered Nightfox her friend, and as her thin lips tugged into a smile, she strictly told herself
"He's my friend, and I know he'll know what to do."
And as her belief in Naruto grew, she caught herself saying.
"I believe in him, because he can do anything!"
***
Naruto wept loudly, his cries of sadness buried in his hands. He didn't know why he bothered living, or existing. Everyone he loved, died or forgot him. Everyone hated him, and the villagers would certainly would be happier if he just left this world.
As the riot grew closer to his house, Naruto continued to lay against the wall, losing his will to live, tears still evident on his sun kissed skin.
So as the banging on the door grew, he simply ignored it.
"Nobody needs me anyway.." Naruto smiled sadly, closing his azure eyes.
Bracing himself for torture, he didn't even bother to see who was at the door when it flew open.
***
"Nightfox?!" A feminine voice yelled, as Naruto's eyes fluttered open.
"Bloodbath?" He asked, looking up at the woman, from his spot against the wall.
"Your hands!" She gasped, inspecting Naruto's hands.
"My...hands?" Naruto asked, looking down at his, now bloody hands.
During all his pain and sobbing, he had forgotten about the shattered teacup next to him. The glass had cut deep in his hands, and the pain continued to grow in his hands as he continued to stare at it.
Naruto looked up at Bloodbath, who was worriedly inspecting his bloody hands.
"You don't care that I'm not wearing my mask?" Naruto asked softly, afraid that if he spoke loudly he would start sobbing again.
"No."
"You actually care?" Naruto asked cruelly.
"Of course I do!" Bloodbath gasped. She was taken back by this question. She believed in him. He knew that right?
"Yeah right, you're just like the rest." Naruto snarled bitterly.
"Why?" Bloodbath asked weakly.
"You made them hate me even more, you didn't know, but the boy you accused. Naruto Uzumaki? That's who I am. And you just set all of them against me, so no, you don't care for me. A friend wouldn't do that!" He finished, tears starting to reform in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, I was wrong! I was so wrong, and I know I don't deserve your forgiveness! But please, forgive me Naruto! I know I was wrong now! Now that I know who you are, you couldn't have killed Kakashi! You loved him, you talked about him all the time in Anbu. So for the love of god Naruto, please forgive me!" She cried, bowing down on the floor to Naruto.She cried softly, hating herself for how much she had hurt the boy. It was her fault he was broken.
"So you really even care for me?" Naruto asked quietly, blood dripping from his hands.
"You would even protect me?" He asked bitterly, his head still pressed against the wall.
Bloodbaths eyes watered at the broken boy, as she hugged him suddenly.
Naruto was taken aback from the sudden contact, but slowly hugged back weakly, his body still weak from his injury.
"I will always protect you.." Bloodbatb weeped, cupping his face.
"You will never have to worry!" She smiled while still sobbing, her forehead against Naruto's.
"I'm so sorry Naruto!" She finished, hugging Naruto tightly.
Naruto smiled softly, hugging her back weakly.
"Even a broken boy can learn how to love."
***
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I certainly thought it was touching! Anyway, after Naruto's breakdown, I bet you didn't expect to see that side of Bloodbath!
Anywhoo, I'll continue to write Tommorow.
See ya later!
~Kaka-kun