When the prophecy was heard-05

Nato felt bad for her older brother.Mom wasn't very nice to him.
Nato wondered if him getting beat was true.Or if he was just making it up.Maybe Naruto would want to play.Nato walked up the wooden steps,and knocked on Naruto's door.Nato heard nothing.Deciding to take action Nato pushed open the door,to find nothing but,an old cot,and white walls.There was one 90 page book on the floor labeled "why Naruto shouldn't be here." Nato pulled it up to find all the villagers signings,and her parents.On each page was a message on how he should die,how he should leave..Nato couldn't believe it.Even her parents had written in it.Nato threw the book on the worn old cold cot,and thought about her room.There was a big heater in it,with pretty colored walls,and a huge toy bin.Her bookcase was filled with gifts,and compliment books.She had gotten an iPad,just yesterday.Climbing off the floor of Naruto's room ,Nato walked down the steps,and asked her parents,who were sitting at the dinner table.
"Where is Naruto?"
"Who?" They both asked at the same time.
"You know,Naruto my big brother,and your son?"
"He's not in his room?"
"He hasn't come down in 3 weeks."
"I haven't noticed,did you check his room?"
"He's not THERE!"
Kushina,and Minato raced up the stairs only to see ,the dusty old cot,the blank white walls,and the HATE book that they had given naruto when naruto begged for a book,so he could learn how to read.
"This is all our fault!" Kushina shrieked.
"The lady warned us about what would happen if we neglected him,and look what happened?!"
Minato held the falling Kushina,and said "I'll find him,I promise.."
------------------------------
Naruto was mediating.He peeked one eye open,and said "hey Kurama?"
"What kid?"
"You think they've noticed I'm gone yet?"
"I don't know kid,I honestly don't know."
"I wonder what Chakra affinities I have?"
"You wanna check?"
Naruto blinked "you can check?"
"Of course kid,here make a triangle sign with your hands."
"Woahhh!"
"What happened?"
"The earth jumped out of ground,and grew into little spears."
"Ok,so earth is one of your affinities,now get a piece of paper from your bag,and hold it inbetween your index finger,and side finger."
"Wow!"
"What happened?"
"The paper wrinkled,and then got all wet,and crumbled."
"So you also have water,and wind affinities,oh this is taking to long."
"Hmmm?"
"I'm just going to scan your brain,and see all your affinities."
"Hmmm..."
"WHAAAT?!"
"What is it Kurama?"
"Y-you have every affinity ever known..From dust to magnetic...You even have a lava affinity..."
"YAAA!" Naruto cheered.
"This means more work kid."
"Yes,Kurama!" Naruto said enthusiastically.
-------------------------
Minato asked Jiriyia once again if naruto had been seen at all in his secret spy service.
"afraid not,sonny."
"Where could he be?" Minato yelled pulling his hair.
"Shush..Be quiet Minato,I'm trying very hard to find him."
"Well,not hard enough,It's been 7 years,he should be 11 now!"
"I'm sorry Minato,but if he wants to come back he will,he obviously left for a reason."
Minato fell to his knees.
"The reason is my neglect.." he whispered.
-------------------------
"Hey kid,you sure your ready to head back?"
"It's been seven years..I doubt they even remember me."
"You never know?" Kurama said shrugging one of his tails.
"I guess we will just have to find out.."
"Don't be scared kid,you can defend yourself now.Actually cover you face,and buy,an Anbu mask..Time to fulfill your path to becoming hokage.Become an Anbu..Like you wished for 7 years ago."
"Thank you so much Kurama,I'll be the best ANBU EVER!"
"Start the path,before I change my mind."
"As you wish,Kurama."
Naruto said as he jumped through the trees,and to the leaf village gates.