The uzumaki dinner table-08

Naruto was going up to his room until Kushina called "Naruto! Join us for dinner!"
Naruto then coming down said "oh,I thought I was going to starve like the first 4 years of my life."
Kushina felt shame.7 years..Still has a grudge.
Minato tried to throw a fake punch at him,and scare him like he did with Nato,but naruto caught the punch,and sent him flying to the other side of the house.
"Sorry."  Naruto murmured as he held his hand out to pick Minato up off the floor.
"It's ok.." Minato said.
Nato then started speaking about her dreamy strong Anbu instructor,who would one day recognize her for her greatness,and would praise her.
"In your dreams." Naruto sneered under his breath.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY, USELESS?" Nato yelled.
"I said In your dreams." Naruto spoke back.
"You wanna fight?! Against me?"
"Sure." Naruto said Cooley taking his stance.
Minato,and Kushina stood there.
"Ok,how about a little after dinner spar?" Kushina said happily.
Minato then added "it will be good for training!"
Nato took the uzumaki stance,and asked "What stance is that?" Looking at Naruto.
"The stance that I used when I started teaching myself 7 years ago."
"Ehh,whatever..I'll be hokage easily,and beat you so fast."
"Keep telling yourself that." Naruto said as he stood on the dewy grass.
"Hmph." Nato smirked back.
"Well,are you just going to stand there or are we going to fight?" Naruto yelled.
Nato charged her rasengan,and lunged at naruto.
Not expecting naruto to jump over her,she fell down.Naruto used the leaf barrage,and slammed his foot down on nato's head. Nato really mad,threw a punch at naruto,who easily deflected it,and sent her flying back.Slowly turning into sage mode,naruto made a triangle sign with his hands,and earth spears rose,rising Nato 2 miles up in the air.Flustered,Nato charged another rasengan,and hit the spear she was standing in.She fell along with the crumbling rocks,and dirt all the way to the floor.Not trying to kill her,he sped up fast,and caught Nato,after all it was a 2 mile drop.Catching her,Nato punched naruto in the face.He didn't move.He threw Nato on the ground,and looked in her eyes.Genjutsu. Nato looked around,there were so many Naruto's,but in the real world,she was just kicking air.Laughing,naruto snapped his fingers,and let her out of the genjutsu.Panting,Nato yelled,"WHO TAUGHT YOU?!"
"Me." Naruto said.
"Along with me too,Kid." Kurama intervened.
"I WILL BEAT YOU,THAT ANBU WILL HELP ME,ILL GET SO STRONG,AND LEAVE YOU TO BE WEAK."
"Whatever you say." Naruto smirked.
Then he walked off.