The C-Rank came back.-19

Naruto rolled his eyes as he stood in front of the Hokage,with his students next to him.
"Lord Hokage,we would like to request a C rank."
The hokage shook his head.
"Absolutely not,you are not ready." Minato spoke.
"Lord hokage with all do respect,you are just denying us because Nato is still on probation Academy review." Naruto spoke obviously not caring about Nato's feelings.
"W-what are you talking about,Kitsune?" The hokage asked nervously.
"Due to Nato's misbehaving,and inability to come to the mission,You are denying us like last time." Naruto spoke obviously not happy with the hokages actions.
"No..." the hokage spoke timidly.
"Yes." Naruto spoke forcefully.
"Um..."
"You will give us a mission." Naruto growled.
"Fine!" The hokage spoke.
"You will protect Tazuna the bridge builder to the land of waves."
"Good." Naruto smirked before walking out.Sakura and Sasuke gaped at how fast he got a mission,and swayed the Hokage.
"Night fox sensei,Do we meet at the gates?" Sakura asked.
"Yes,pack enough stuff for a week,in 30 minutes." Naruto said to both Sasuke,and Sakura who nodded before running or jumping off the scene.
-------------------------------------------
Sakura packed some makeup,some hair conditioner,and some clothes.For ninja stuff she packed some kunai and shuriken.
"Is there anything else I have to bring?" Sakura questioned.
"Probably not." Sakura said happily as she put the backpack on,and headed to the gates first.
-----------------------------------------Sasuke packed a change of clothes,and a lot of ninja tools,He then also packed a snack,and water.Sasuke shrugged.He was ready.Sasuke headed off to the gate.
--------------------------------------------
Naruto waited at the gates,with one scroll in his pocket.It held all his belongings.Getting ready to go,he waited for his students who appeared seconds later.
"Hi nightfox-sensei!" Sakura waved.
"Hey.Sensei." Sasuke nodded along.
Naruto nodded back as an answer.He gestured them over,and were about to take off when they heard the scream of  one specific girl who was supposed to be in Academy Probation.
-------------------------------------------
Nato ran up to the team,her bag packed a huge smirk on her face.
"Hey losers!" Nato said grinning.
"Why aren't you in the academy?" Sasuke growled.
"My daddy let me out early.He's the hokage you know." Nato said vainly.
Sakura clenched her teeth.The brat was back on.Same could be said for Naruto as he held back his hands to prevent himself from beating Nato silly.
Naruto then spoke "You are continuing your Probation after this."
"What?!" Nato asked.
"Yes,You need to learn that your daddy won't always be there to save you.I don't know if you noticed,but you are spoiled." Naruto spoke forcefully obviously irritated.
"Is not!" Nato shrieked.
"And on top of that your annoying..Great." Naruto said sarcastically.
"I can get my daddy to fire you!" Nato yelled.
"Fire?" Naruto laughed.
"Fire me? The greatest ninja in konaha who has killed over 1000's of men.Fire me? The person stronger than the hokage? You really want me to have grudges against this village?" Naruto laughed.
"My dad could beat you any day!" Nato yelled.
"Oh really,but can the daughter defend herself? Especially since your under my custody." Naruto said coldly.
"Your the hokages daughter beating me should be a breeze right?" Naruto asked.
"U-um.." Nato stuttered.
"That's what I thought.Ok,Team 7 Move out!" Naruto yelled commands.Sakura and Sasuke nodded and started the path with Naruto.Nato coming behind.
"This is going to be one hell of a horrible trip." Naruto muttered.
--------------------------------------------
An:Hey everybody,sorry for not updating daily,I had homework,and STAAR on top of that.Im sorry.But enjoy this chapter! And leave ideas in the comments of what I should call his copy bloodlines ability.That name work BE featured in the chapters,and I will tag them at the top of the chapter! Happy thinking!