My stupid squad-17

Naruto reported to the Hokage's office,he was looking for a mission to relieve his pain.

"Hokage-sama." Naruto said bowing with a look of disgust under his mask.

"yes Kitsune?" Minato asked nodding slightly.

"may I have a mission?" Naruto asked.

Minato nodded.

"I want you to find my son Naruto,he hasn't come home.Even if he'll never be as skilled as Nato,he has to live with us.He needs to learn how to control his jealousy.Nato tells me everytime she see's Naruto she is mistreated.I need to make sure he is good,or else he'll bring shame to the Uzumaki-Namikaze family.He needs to learn his place.Running away makes us look shameful.I'm supposed to look for him,but i'm sending you.Just knock him out,and plant memories so he doesn't hate us.Do you understand? this is an SS mission."

"Hai Hokage-sama." Naruto nodded.

Once Naruto jumped out,He raced to the forest before landing a punch on the ground.It made a huge crater.That sick Hokage! He would dare erase his own son's memory just to not look shameful.What was next? replacing him as clan heir?

Naruto fell down to his knees.

"Why? Why is it always me who is hated?" Naruto cried out.He then felt a buzzing behind his eyes.Everything had an electric blue tint.He looked around.What had happened? He entered back into the village.Walking in the village he ran into Neji.Neji and Naruto bumped together.

"sorry Anbu." Neji said shaking staring at the emotionless mask.

"Its fine." Naruto said back.Neji held his shoulder.

"owww." Neji groaned.

"here let me take a look at it."  Naruto said holding his arm.He then shunshined to his house.

"Let me see it." Naruto said.

Neji removed his hand from his shoulder.A huge bloody scrape was there.Naruto placed some disinfectent on it.Once Naruto touched the blood he felt a buzzing behind his eyes.Then everything turned purple.He shook his head.What was happening? After wrapping Neji up he sent him home.Once he left Naruto raced to the mirror.He then ripped off his Anbu mask to see the lavender pupiless eyes of a hyugga.Nothing other than the Byakugan.......

AN:Hi everyone! Incase you guys are confused,Naruto unlocked this ability due to his immense pain.After touching the blood of a person with a kekkai genkai or someone with a special bloodline,he unlocks that ability.I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter,and I cleared up some stuff for all you guys.This is the first time im typing on the computer,and not my phone.Keep reading

                  -Kaka-kun :)