The free soul-24

"You deserve it,but have you earned it? The pain you go through..Finish the test."
Naruto woke up covered in sweat.What was that ungodly soft voice ringing in his head? What test did he have to finish? And who knew about his torture and pain? Brushing that aside Naruto pulled himself up,and looked over at the clock.It screamed 4:00 am.Naruto groaned as he stood up,and pulled on his Anbu clothes.He then chopped some vegetables in the kitchen,and stirred it with some eggs,and fried rice.After sitting down,and eating slowly,he felt a pang of pain in his heart.Always being alone..But that was the life of a true ninja,and Naruto knew he had to accept it.Heading out at around 4:15 am he stared into the dense fog that was setting down on the village.Shivering slightly Naruto headed over to the Hokage's house,and pushed open the door.Sighing in relief of entering a warm area,Naruto headed up into "Naruto's" room.Naruto felt sickened at the family.Their neglected son had finally come home,but still after going missing,they didn't care.Naruto glared at them through the small window in their door before silently entering his room.A smile graced Naruto's lips as he saw all of his sets of daggers,Kunai,swords,and Katanas still hanging on the stands on the walls.Naruto quickly  sat down on the ruddy comforter and pulled out some weapon polish he had stolen as a child to stop his one Kunai from dulling.Admiring the twisted glossy  brown bottle,he slowly dipped his rag in it,and polished his weapons.Minutes later soft snoring could be heard out the window of Naruto Namikaze's window.
----------------------------------------
Naruto groaned as he leaned to the side of the end,and saw an alarm clock blaring 8:00 am.Except this wasn't his alarm clock,or bed,or house.Naruto jumped up,as he heard a very distinctive screeching voice yelling
"Mom! Footsteps are leading into Naruto's room!" Nato yelled.
"What? He must have come to his senses and came home!" Kushina gushed happily.
Naruto hurriedly made a genjutsu to hide his weapon racks,and jumped out the window,his shoes still wet from the morning fog.
--------------------------------------------
Kushina pushed open the door,only to see wet footprints.She fell down her eyes threatening to cry.
"What did we do to him?" Kushina cried.
"Did we hurt him that much?" She continued.
Minato yawned and pulled himself out of bed only to hear his wife crying.
"What's wrong?!" Minato asked as he sped over to Kushina.
"We neglected him...Minato.We need to make this right." Kushina cried.
"I will,if you see him anywhere maybe we can ask if he wants to stay with us all the time,and not just to sleep?" Minato asked.Kushina nodded happily.
------------------------------------------(Not Nightfox,just Naruto.)
Naruto walked down the market streets filling his basket with rice,onions,and vegetables.As he was walking he saw Lady Kushina approaching him.
"Lady Kushina." Naruto said bowing at the respected lady.
"Naruto..." Kushina said her eyes glistening with tears.
Naruto continued to bow before beginning to walk away.
"Wait!" Kushina yelled reaching out her arm towards him.
"Can you live with us fully? Not just for the bed?" Kushina asked biting her lip as tears started falling down her face.
"Why would I?" Naruto asked pulling his arm away.
"I've had enough of YOUR family." Naruto growled.
"But your part of our family too!" Kushina yelled grabbing his arm.
Naruto shook Kushina off his arm and yelled.
"You neglected me! For years! Why would I stay with the likes of you scum!" Naruto yelled as he walked off to the cashier,and bought his food.
And then he shunshined away leaving a shocked Kushina.
---------------------------------------
"Oi,Naruto!" Kakashi said looking down at the recently shunshined Naruto.
"Yeah,Kakashi?" Naruto asked.
"Come on,we need to talk." Kakashi said beckoning him over.
"Sure." Naruto shrugged walking next to Kakashi.
"I know your nightfox." Kakashi sad as they walked.
Naruto froze.
"Come on,that's not what I wanted to talk about!" KAKASHI yelled as he kept walking.
Naruto smiled.