Why?-34

Naruto drummed his gloved hands on the table,moonlight peering through the crescent left uncovered on his window by his drapes.As the light fell on the table,outlining its rugged wood feel,he thought about whether revealing himself to Kushina would be a good idea.She seemed desperate enough,sobbing away,neglecting self care,wishing for her lost son and a husband who loves her.Clipping on his mask,and sliding on his Anbu pants,he leaned on the table,creating a creaky noise,frightening the mouse on the other side of the table,deciding that revealing himself to Kushina was a good choice,he prepared to go to the hospital,but first he had to go somewhere special.
To his big brothers grave.
------------------------------------------
Minato had started training Menma.He wasn't very good,considering how small he was,but he felt like something was wrong.Forming a rasengan to show Menma,he realized what was missing.
His wife.
Her angry outburst,and fiery punches she showed in front of their kids.Her determination to make her children the next Hokage.Her habit of combing through her fiery red hair when she was nervous.
"Well,Menma." He said looking Down at the boy hanging on his pant leg.
"Time to meet your mom." He finished picking the boy up,and holding him in his arms.
--------------------------------------------
Naruto wiped the tears forming in his eyes,his un clipped mask laying beside him.Sitting next to his grave he sighed.
"So,Big brother a lot has happened since you were gone.Kushina wants me now,and I have a little brother." He sighed out,laying next to the grave,ignoring the coldness and freezing water as he laid his head on the top of the grave.
"So how's stuff on the upside Kakashi?" Naruto said,as he laid in the dewy grass next to his grave.
Closing his eyes,he felt the shrubs brush by his face.
"I hope you're well." Naruto finished,uncapping a bottle of sake.
"Stay happy up there,Kakashi." He said softly as he poured the amber liquid in the dirt.
Tossing the bottle on the floor,Naruto clipped his mask back on and slipped back in the darkness,walking to the hospital,hoping Kushina would accept him.