Don't leave me-37

After Naruto's little temper tantrum,he proceeded to walk back to his house,stomping furiously as had such an urge to break everything around him.His boots crunching on the cold snow littering the village,he angrily pulled out his key in front of his house,only to see that the door was already open.Investigating the doorframe that had scratches from the door being jammed open,He stepped in the room.Gasping at the sight before him,Naruto fell to his knees.
"Sakura!" He cried,crawling up to her body,Ignoring the blood staining his hands.
"Sakura!" He screamed slapping her face to wake up.
"Wake up Goddamnit!" He yelled while sobbing as he pulled the bloody Katana out of her stomach.
"Sensei..." Sakura coughed out softly as she held her hand out.
"Yes?!" He said clutching her arm tiredly.
"I'm sorry." She said as she unclipped his mask,leaving blood on the porcelain white mask.
"So that's what you look like." She smiled as Naruto held her.
"Don't say your sorry,you'll make it through,I promise!" Naruto wept into her chest.
"I don't want you to hope Sensei,I want you to move on,find a new girl,Live a happy life.Leave me here,and let me die." She said quietly as she hugged him.
"Never!" He growled sadly as he picked her up.
"The hospital can save you!" He said,trying to be optimistic.
"If I don't live,what's your real name?" Sakura asked as she touched his face.
"Naruto,Naruto Uzumaki." He said as he held his hand to her face.
"Ahh,Naruto." She said.
"How wonderful." She said finally as she slipped into unconsciousness.
"Keep your eyes open!" Naruto said hugging her.
"Naruto..." she quietly said as her tears started to stream down her face.
"I love you." She whispered before falling unconscious.
"Sakura!" He cried.
"I love you too." He said his voice getting smaller and smaller as he raced to the hospital.
------------------------------------------
And..Done!
Whaddya think of this?
Anyway,please comment down below!
Bye!
~Kaka-Kun