Naruto returns-06

Clutching an Anbu mask naruto had bought from kakashi.It was a white hard mask with blue lines that looked like a fox.Good thing Kakashi didn't know naruto or else he would have reported to the hokage right away.Strolling to the hokage's office or his "dad's" office he knocked on the door.
He heard a murmuring "Come in."
"Hello Lord Hokage."
"Hello,but may I ask,who are you?"
"A simple person wishing to be part of  the Anbu black Ops."
"Haha!" The hokage laughed.
"Oh your serious." He said clearing his throat.
"Based off your height your..I don't know 10 or 11..."
"Sir!" Naruto barked
"Nice kid!" Kurama intervened.
Naruto really wanted to tell Kurama to shut up,but talking to his mind in front of the Hokage would just make him look insane.
The hokage looked Taken aback..Nobody had spoke to him with so much force.
"Yes?"
"Didn't Itachi Uchica become an Anbu at 13?"
"Yes,but he was a prodigy."
"Why makes you think I'm not?"
"Ok,if your so confident please show me your best 3 Justus."
"As you wish sir." Naruto said bowing.
First Naruto did the almighty push which made everything in the office tumble,and fly. Next he did a lava jutsu which caused Wherever he stepped to turn into a puddle of lava,and soon spread,the third,and final one was a rasengan,but mixed with a shuriken too.So He threw his rasengan and the entire building fell,but all the blocks fell far away from the people.Then with one final jutsu the place was built back up to its glory.
"Good enough sir?" Naruto asked emotionless.
The hokage who was very shaken up nodded,and asked "who is the real identity behind the mask?"
"None of your business,my past is mine to know,not you,Just register me as nightfox."
"As you wish" the hokage spoke.
-----------------------------------
Naruto took off his mask..It felt strange.Peering at the water,he hated himself.The blue eyes,and neon yellow hair,that made him look so much like the people who had hurt him.
Peeling off his sweaty Anbu clothes he changed into a old orange,and blue jacket,with orange pants.
Pushing open the door of the uzumaki household.The family was unaware of why anyone would walk in during dinner time. As if acting as he was gone for an hour Naruto held his bag,and trudged up to his room.He didn't make it far until Kushina yelled "NARUTO? IS THAT YOU?!"
"Yes,lady Kushina."
"Call me mom."
"As far as I knew,I never had a mother."
Kushina gasped,and sat back down.
She thought..It's my fault..I treated him horribly,That's why he's like this...
Minato rubbed Kushina she back,as said
"Oi,Naruto,welcome home!"
"As far as I knew,I never had a home either."
Minato felt like his search had gone to nothing.He hurt his family.He had to fix this.
"Hi Naruto-nii chan!"
"Don't call me your brother!"
"Why?"
"Because I have no family!"
"But we are your family!"
"I NEVER HAD A FAMILY!"
And then Naruto stormed up the stairs into his room,which was covered in dust,and left the uzumaki household to think about what they did to there son.