Broken-42

"It's me,Nightfox!" Naruto said laughing at Sakura's question like it was a joke.Sakura continued to furrow her eyebrows,trying to remember the masked boy.
"You seriously don't remember me?" Naruto asked softly,trying to deny the fact that the bubblegum pink haired girl didn't remember him.
"I'm sorry,I don't remember you." Sakura said robotically looking at him,a face of pure calmness visible.
Naruto sighed,and walked outside the door to talk to Bloodbath.
"Is this some sick joke?" Naruto snarled,Angrily growling at the former Anbu.
"I just said she woke up,I never said she would remember you." Bloodbath said,tapping the keys on her laptop.
"Why are you so cruel?" Naruto croaked out falling to his knees.
"Because-" The Anbu said as he lifted his face up to face hers by the chin.
"In Anbu,you have to lose all your humanity." She said,her eyes hardening.
"You would have thought a top Anbu would have known that." Bloodbath sighed dropping his chin and walking off.
"I know I shouldn't care,but my mask is breaking."
--------------------------------------------
Sighing,Bloodbath rearranged the small glass bottles on her desk.
"Tonics..Tonics.." Bloodbath muttered to herself as she looked for a book about tonics for stomach pain.
As she flipped through the pages looking for the ingredient list,she thought about what she had said to Nightfox.Was she too hard on him? Probably not,considering he was an Anbu, trained to kill since birth.As she bookmarked the page, she then thought about Sakura.Bloodbath knew Sakura was Nightfox's student,but she had never seen a Sensei care for a student as much as Nightfox did.Stopping her rushing thoughts about Nightfox, she proceeded to pull a folder from her file cabinet.Opening the crisp,vanilla paper holder she looked at the Photos inside.The photos were of Kakashi's bloody body.His murder case.Another investigation had been held after Sakura became a victim of attempted murder.After reading through the file,she saw read a piece of evidence that wasn't there before.
"A strand of yellow hair, and a bracelet with the number 7 were found at the crime scene and on the victims body."
Realizing a possible suspect,she slammed her fist on her desk, as she raced to the police station, knowing who the murderer might have been.
"I got you cornered, you damn Bastard!"
----------------------------------------
Hey guys,Kaka-kun here! Anywhoo,I'm in India now! While I am on vacation,I will have to check in to rehab everyday for an hour at the local hospital.Thank you for commenting,about my health,or about my story,both make me very happy,It was really hard to write this chapter considering wifi wasn't easy to find on the way to India.Anyway,enjoy the chapter and comment!
See ya next time!
~Kaka-kun