C rank,the drunken man-20

Minato sent Tazuna to meet Team 7 at the gates. Upon getting there Naruto,Sakura,and Sasuke greeted the man,but Nato was a different story.
"Do we have to protect this old ugly drunk man?" Nato whined obviously wanting to protect someone better.
"Yes,so shut up,or leave." Naruto said
Nato growled pulling out a kunai.She threw it at the poor bridge builder who did nothing wrong.In a sudden flash Naruto was in front of Tazuna holding the kunai.
"I will disband you from this team if you continue to do these stupid things.We do not,and I repeat do NOT kill our client." Naruto said obviously irritated.
"Pshh,like anyone would want to even look at him." Nato said.
"He actually does have a family,He's the hero of his village building a bridge against Gato,something you couldn't do in 100 years.So be respectful,or your probation will be made longer." Naruto said before shaking Tazuna'a hand,and moving out with Sakura,Sasuke,and Nato.Tazuna walked with them before passing a huge puddle.
Naruto looked down at the puddle before nodding.He passed by,and his team did so too.
"Idiots." Naruto mumbled before throwing 2 kunai in the puddle.
OUT came the 2 demon brothers holding 2 kunai.
"Your dead Nightfox!" One of them yelled as he ran toward Naruto wrapping his chains around him.Naruto broke out of the chains,and  raced faster than the hokage toward the brother.Naruto delivered one punch to the jaw,one jab to the solar plexus,one kick to the groin,and one pressure point in his eye.When he fell down Naruto then yelled.
"Katon:Firestyle Jutsu!" As a large ball of fire came out of his mouth,incinerating the demon brother.
The 2nd demon brother wrapped his chains around his arms as armor,and lunged at Naruto.Naruto grabbed his wrist,and flipped him onto the ground making a large crater.Naruto then yelled
"Wind style:Wind bullet jutsu!" And waved his hand.A large wind pushed by cutting the 2nd demon brother in half.
Naruto dusted his hands,before saying.
"What a shame,you didn't help Nato." Naruto said glaring at her.
"Sakura and Sasuke didn't either!" Nato yelled stamping her foot.
"No.Sakura was scouting in the trees looking for more enemies,and SASUKE was protecting the client,you on the other hand just froze their." Naruto said before turning,and leaving a grouchy Nato.
"Let's keep walking." Naruto said beckoning his team.
Then all of a sudden they heard Naruto yell
"Duck!"
SO team 7 ducked except Naruto who caught the huge sword and twirled it around his finger.
"Ahh.Zabuza Momochi,at last we meet old friend." Naruto said drawing his sword.
"You too Nightfox." Zabuza grinned.
Naruto laughed.

An:Hey EVERYONE! I'm so sorry for not updating! REMMEBER the eye contest? We will be having a poll later too,so use those big beautiful Brains Keep reading!
~ Kaka-kun