Heir.-27

Kushina sucked in a breath.
"Minato...I'm pregnant."
Recap finished
-----------------------------------------
"We're going to have a heir!" Minato smiled as his eyes lit up.
"But what about Nato?" Minato asked his happiness dying down.
" I want 2 heirs Minato." Kushina spoke strictly.
"One boy,and one girl." She continued.
"Wait,what about Naruto?" Minato asked.
"He hates us,so what's the point?" Kushina asked.
"True,he doesn't even deserve to be clan heir." Minato nodded.
"Well,lets go to the Hospital,and get that baby gender checked." Minato Said.
"I want a boy!" Kushina smiled.
"Nah,I want a girl!" Minato said happily.
and then they walked happily to the hospital.
------------------------------------------
Nato trudged toward Kakashi's house,to ask him if he could train her.After all It was a weekend and Nightfox sensei would never give his days off,unless he really wanted too.
Nato knocked on the door,a frown evident on her face.
"He better train me." She mumbled angrily.
Nato gasped as she saw the familiar face of Naruto Uzumaki.
"Brother." Nato snarled.
"Sister." Naruto smirked.
Nato then heard the call of Kakashi.
"Who's at the door Naruto?"
"Just a spoiled brat." Naruto replied.
Kakashi walked up to the smoldering Nato,who was waiting in the doorframe.
"I'm not a brat!" Nato screamed stamping her foot.
Kakashi sighed as Naruto glared at Nato.
"A normal person wouldn't have screamed,therefore you are a brat." Naruto said gesturing to her.
Nato glared at Naruto before looking over at Kakashi.
"Can you train me?" Nato asked hopefully.
Kakashi would have if he hadn't known what the Namikaze family had done to Naruto.After all the torture Naruto went through from the family,Kakashi was dissapointed in them,and said
"No."
Nato crumpled.
"Why not? Is it because of him?!" Nato said pointing at Naruto angrily.
"No,he's just staying with me." Kakashi said as he shook his head.
"Whatever,Nightfox would beat you anyday.I'll go ask my dad where he lives RIGHT NOW!" Nato smirked before heading down the dirt path to the hokage tower.
Naruto broke out into laughter,and Kakashi just smiled.
"Good luck with that."
------------------------------------------
Nato grumbled as she ignored the dirt go between her sandals.Seeing the hokage tower she raced over,and slammed open the door,ignoring the fact that a meeting was holding place.
"Nato?" Minato asked confused since he had specifically said for no one to bother him during the meeting.
"Dad! Where does Nightfox-sensei live?" Nato asked hurriedly.
"Sweetie,that's confidential infor-"
"I don't care!" Nato yelled anger evident in her voice.
"Fine,fine...He lives in....." Minato said opening his cabinet and staring at Nightfoxes file.
"I don't know..." Minato said in shock as he set the paper down.
"DAD!" Nato whined slamming the door shut.
Minato laughed meekly in embarrassment  and said
"Sorry about that sir..."
The man just looked confused.
---------------------------------------------
Naruto smiled under his mask at his main excelling students,Ino and Sakura.They had mastered the go-to Chakra Punch for fiery woman like Tsunade.Naruto had also destroyed their girlish crushes on Sasuke,by waking them up at 5,and tying them to a post for 3 hours if they gushed  over Sasuke when he walked by.Another tactic he had used was burning all photos of Sasuke they had,and stealing precious things that Sasuke had given to them such as old Kunais,and lotions from Mikoto's makeup that  she didn't want it anymore,and insisted on him giving it to girls so it didn't go to waste.
Naruto had lectured them over and over that on a mission personal relationships could bring them down.Working well as a team was fine,but caring for them as your lover,or sister could bring you down if you weren't on the same level of power.
They had understood,and treated each other as sisters,teaching each other so they could be on the same power level.
They were now learning medical ninjustsu,although Naruto wanted to teach them Ninjutsu,and Genjutsu.
"Focus your Chakra into you hands,and make that fish breathe again." Naruto instructed slapping 2 dead fish on  floor,he had gotten from the Ichiraku ramen shop.Sakura winced at the smell,while Ino just had a look of disgust on her face.
"Well come on!" Naruto said pointing to the fish.
"We STILL have Ninjutsu,Genjutsu,Taijustu,Kenjitsu,and so much more!" Naruto smiled.
Sakura gulped,and Ino wiped her eyes,both scared at what was coming to them.
"Let the training began."
----------------------------------------------
So,What did you guys think of this chappy? So anyway I was thinking of doing a Q and A.Please comment your questions down below,and ALSO sometime around July or August I will be visiting India(my home country) and might not be able to update.If I send out a burst of 6 or 7 chapters I might not be active for a while.Once again
COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS AND THOUGHTS ABOUT THE STORY AND ME.
~Kaka-Kun