Kakashi's offer-25

Hello all my wonderful readers! We've reached 10K and I'm so happy! So anyway remember that poll about the wish? Well I am happy to say that @PandaChanIsMyBae has won this wish poll.After a long talk over PM we have settled on an idea.Don't worry more polls will happen in the future! Enjoy.:3
~Kaka-Kun
Naruto followed the silent Kakashi as he looked down at his book.
"So,what's so important I have to go to your house?" Naruto asked.
Kakashi just beckoned him to a small grey house,with beige sliding doors.After sliding a door open,He plopped down on the small rug,and beckoned Naruto to sit down.
"I've seen your scars,bruises,and cuts Naruto.Even in Anbu you can't completely cover your identity." Kakashi spoke looking over at Naruto across the table.
Naruto looked down as tears started to fall from his eyes.
"What do you want to know?" Naruto smirked not showing Kakashi his face as he shook.
"What happened to you,Naruto." Kakashi said staring at Naruto across the small table.
----------------------------------------------
Kushina wiped her eyes as she stood up off her knees in the supermarket.She wiped the dust off her green apron,and walked over to the produce section holding in her tears.She ignored the stairs of shocked villagers,and filled her basket with vegetables,fruits,and ramen.Kushina held the ramen packet in her hand looking at it.About a minute later her hand started shaking.
"N-Naruto loved ramen." Kushina whispered under her breath as she felt her eyes turned wet.
"As a baby when I wasn't a horrible mother." Kushina continued under her breath.
Kushina sucked in a breath,and headed to the check out aisle.After buying her groceries she ran home,and locked herself in her room,settling down for a good cry.
----------------------------------------
Naruto looked down,a shadow covering his eyes.
"This village thinks I'm a monster..Maybe I am.They beat me,burned me,raped me,and hurt me beyond repair.Im not one of those fixable plastic toys Kakashi.Sometimes if you pull the elastic cord to far it snaps.The hokage and his family did this to me.They endorse it.Im mentally broken,and I'm admitting to it.Don't try to fix me Kakashi.Its been made clear I'm not worth anyone's time." Naruto said standing up as he rubbed his arm.
Kakashi scrambled up.
"That's not true Naruto!" He yelled.
"Everyone in Anbu loves you,we don't care if your a jinchurriki!" Kakashi continued.
"IT doesn't matter.No one is courageous enough to tell the hokage what he's done.And until I can find a place called home,I would never be happy." Naruto said opening the sliding door,and sliding on his shoes.
"Oi,Naruto." Kakashi said.
"Hm?" Naruto said curiously as he turned back at Kakashi.
"How would you like to live with me,and find a place to call home?" Kakashi asked.
Naruto ran to him,and hugged him tears spilling from us eyes.
"Your safe now."

AN:Hey everybody what did you guys think of this chapter? So anyway this was the idea @PandaChanIsMyBae suggested.Hope you enjoyed! Goodbye my little demons
~Kaka-Kun