Anbu reports-07

Not bothering to deal with his "family"
Naruto left 2 hours early,and had breakfast at ichirakus.changing into his Anbu clothes naruto reported to the hokages office.
"Hello,lord hokage."
"Hello nightfox."
"Would you care to be a mentor?"
"Depends for who."
"Sakura haruno,Sasuke Uchica,and Nato uzumaki." Minato said while reading them off the list.
"IT will be hard though,considering you are a captain of Anbu black ops,and are required to do most SS missions.
"No problem."
Naruto said as he spoke through the mask.
"Who are you?" Minato asked.
"None of your business."
Then naruto jumped out of the window to meet his students.
------------------------------------
"Come on let's do it!" Nato cheered.
"Yeah! Let's do it!" Sakura cheered.
"He won't fall for it" Sasuke spoke as the 2 put an eraser between the door.
"This is what he gets for being late!" Nato grumbled. Naruto walked up the hallway ready to open the door,before 
  seeing the eraser
"Child's play." Naruto thought.
As naruto opened the door,and the eraser fell naruto shot his hand up,grabbed the eraser,and through it nearly hitting Nato.He threw it so hard it broke through The classroom walls,and went elsewhere.  Sakura fangirled and said "WOW!"
Nato said "AMAZING!"
And Sasuke just sat there.
"Hello." Sasuke said.
"HIII Mister!" Sakura said.
"Hello! I'm your favorite right? I'm the hokages daughter! I can tell him to give you a raise!" Nato said fluttering her eyelashes.
" you are no more special than the others." Naruto said emotionlessly
Nato's face turned red as tomato.
"Now,where we?" Naruto asked.
Nato then said "Why should we respect you? Your like 11 years old."
"Naruto then replied Cooley,and sarcastically "because I am the youngest Anbu ever registered,The highest and most respected Black ops captain,Most SS missions ever done,and stronger,and faster than-the hokage,I could beat you,or put you back in the academy anytime I wanted for disrespect,so show some respect!"
Nato shrieked. Everyone had to respect her.She was the hokages daughter.
"B-but I'm the hokages daughter."
"Being the hokages daughter changes nothing.You are just like everyone else.If that really mattered,why are you not at the top of the class,Your the hokages daughter aren't you?" Naruto whispered.
"U-uh-uh..." Nato said in a reply
"That's what I thought." Naruto said.
"Now,Everyone stand up!"
Sasuke,Sakura,and Nato stood up.
"Meet me at the training grounds at 5:00am.Don't bother eating,or you'll throw up." Then with that Naruto jumped out the window,and off into the village.
"He's kind of strict,but kind,He opened my eyes..That's kind of dreamy.He's so strong..Not like naruto though."
Nato sighed.
"He's cool..He shut you all up." Sasuke said.
Sakura looked down.