Waking up-47

Sakura yawned as she stretched her arms above her head. Blankets and pillows were strewn across the couch, her own hair resembling a lions mane as she glanced at herself on the mirror next to the door. Her high heels sat promptly by the door, her light pink purse on the floor. Picking it up silently, she tiptoed to the bathroom to get her dress from the other night due to the rainstorm. Sakura picked up the now dry dress and stripped down, sliding on the familiar red dress and black boy shorts that she had arrived in. Tiptoeing back out, she was greeted by Naruto's presence at the kitchen table, where he was reading Bloodbath's file and sipping a mug of tea, the kitchen filled with the smell of chamomile that always seemed to lurk around the house, it's soft scent caressing her nostrils. A top the kitchen table was a plate filled with bread crumbs and jelly, and another plate had been left out, with eggs, bread, and jam.
"Help yourself" Naruto murmured, taking long sips from his mug as his eyes were glued to the paper.
Sakura nodded, grabbing a butter knife and spreading butter on her piece of toast.
"How did you sleep?" Sakura asked enthusiastically as if trying to raise the mood.
"Well, only 3 cups of tea were needed instead of six." Naruto shrugged thinly, placing his small mug on the table, setting the file down.
Sakura nodded, her pale arms reaching for the mug that sat in front of her.
Sniffing the tea, the smell of leaves and fruit filled her nose.
While Sakura has lost her memory, her and Nato had grown slightly closer. She had found that Nato just wanted to show up her brother, and impress her mother even though she knew her talent would never rival her brothers.
The smell had reminded her of the warm and sunny picnics they had behind the hospital. The Sakura trees were in bloom in the April years, where for some reason it was still warm. Nato and Sakura had eaten freshly cut fruits, chicken, and had exchanged gifts of perfume and chocolate. Simple, the gifts were basic, but still held meaning. Nato had smiled at her before leaving to train, and because she was so busy, Sakura rarely saw her, unless passing her in the street.
The smell had held memories, The picnics and delectable fruit. The new friendship she had found for someone who was misunderstood and confused, and now the unrealized and accepted love for Naruto was added to the memories.
"Oi, Sakura!" A voice rang in Sakura's mind as she opened her eyes, snapping out of her daze.
"Yes, Naruto?" Sakura chuckled sheepishly, placing down the mug.
"You'd looked like you had just saw an angel and they were coming to take you up there." Naruto laughed, pointing up to the ceiling as Sakura giggled.
After eating quietly, Sakura dug in her purse.
"Here, take this." Sakura smiled, sliding a lipstick across the table.
"Eh Sakura, I️ don't wear lipstick" Naruto sheepishly smiled, trying to hand it back to Sakura.
"Not so fast, Open it, and flip the switch on the bottom" Sakura smiled, watching Naruto intently as he followed the instructions Sakura had spoken.
The cap popped off as the red cream pushed back in the stick, revealing a kunai. It was tipped with poison, and the bottom held a green liquid he assumed was the antidote.
"Thank you Sakura..It means a lot." Naruto muttered, investigating the lipstick further.
"Trust me, If you're looking for Bloodbath, you're gonna need it."
***
Nato pulled herself up on the sit up bar as Sasuke counted the reps behind her.
"You're almost done" Sasuke spoke boredly, looking down at his watch the metal bar continued to creak.
The sweat continued to roll down Nato's face as she grit her teeth and pulled up again. Her lungs and arms burned as she didn't two more.
"Last one" Sasuke glared, looking up at Nato, who had let out a sigh of relief as she stepped down.
"Say, we've gotten better without Nightfox, right?" Nato asked curiously, hoping to hear what other people thought of her skills.
"Totally" Sasuke smirked.
***
The crimson woman tapped her feet impatiently on the marble. Her red dress swished past her long legs as she cascaded down the marble steps of her hidden palace.
She twirled a kunai in her hand, as if it was second nature, she threw it and hit the servent behind her with the kunai in the heart.
"Damn spy" The Woman muttered angrily, pushing open the doors to her palace.
"Let them in" she smiled.
"Let them all in."
"Because it's going to be a Bloodbath"
***
Sorry for the long wait! A lot of stuff has been on my mind! Thank you for continuing to read this after such slow updates!
Thank you!
~Kaka-kun