Who did it?-45

Minato smirked as he stood at the podium at the bottom of the hokage tower.
Fixing his microphone, he cleared his throat and waited for the people of the village to silence so he could make his announcement.
"Ahem!" Minato coughed as he prepared to speak.
The crowd of people silenced as he began to speak.
"The possible murderer of Kakashi Hatake, and attempted killer of Sakura Haruno has been found." he spoke forcefully, suspense ringing throughout his voice.
An audible gasp was heard from the people of the village as they murmured in shock.
"Who is it Lord Hokage?!" An angry villager yelled as she stood up from the stands.
"Yes, I would like to know who tried to hurt my baby girl!" Sakura's dad yelled
Even louder, hate spread throughout his voice. As if swearing to kill whoever even got near her daughter.
"Silence." The hokage growled, only to see the crowd of villagers was getting louder.
"Silence!" The hokage screamed to the crowd.
As if by hypnotization the entire crowd went into a silent hush, not even a single whisper or gossip escaping their lips.
"The suspected killer is...."
Minato led on as he breathed in.
"Naruto Uzumaki!"
An anxious silence spread paper thin across the shocked crowd.
After about a minute, the reality starting setting in.
And then as if breaking out of a trance, the villagers broke in an out roar of screams, anger, and just normal shock.
"I knew it was that bastard!"
"He's so disgusting!"
"I hope he dies!"
"We need to kill him with our own 2 hands!"
As the villagers bustled around in anger, the 4th hokage smirked coyly, darkness finally fully overtaken his entire heart.
                                   ***

Naruto clutched his warm cup of chamomile tea.It always helped after a long stressful day, and he had continued to drink it after Kakashi's death, even though it brought back painful memories from all the lonely nights when which he had drank five or six cups a night, just to lull him to sleep.

stirring a spoon of sugar into his tea, he sat down and glanced outside the window right by his door.He usually would stare at the Hokage tower longingly from his house, knowing that his status at the kyuubi would prevent him from ever being the hokage.

However, today he saw something quite peculiar.He saw what looked like a riot. He couldn't exactly make out what the villagers were chanting, but as he pressed his ear on the door, what they wanted to do was clear.

They wanted to kill the Kyuubi brat.

As the chants set in, Naruto knew it was a matter of time till they started raiding houses, and looking for evidence of where he lived.He hurridley grabbed a bag from his closet, and packed essentials.Clothes, kunai's, all the small trinkets that were so dear to him. Small glass figurines given to him by Kakashi as a welcome to Anbu gift. The mirrors and Kunai he had found on the dresser when he started living with Kakashi.

The one single rose Sakura had given him when he started teaching her and Ino. A beautiful crystal katana, gifted to him by Ino, the list just kept growing.He eventually gave up, and slid against the wall of his house.As he slid, the warm cup of tea shattered against the ground, representing his heart. Tucking in his knees, he sobbed silently into his hands, eventually croaking out what he had asked himself and god so many times.

"Why me?"

***

If you were to look out deep in the forests of Konoha, you would have noticed a large prestigous building in the middle of a dangerous forest.Even if you were to reach to the large marble building, you would have needed a a special access card, not to mention a fingerprint.However, if you ignored the beating sun and the annoying animals that seemed to creep in every corner, you would have noticed a man.He walked in a brisk,fast pace with a determined look on his face. as he reached the building, he scanned his fingerprint and entered the building.The room he stood in was murky, dark, and uncared for. It was full of traps, and the smell was almost unbearable. this room was made to send people away, and eliminate their curiosity. As if he was a gymnast, he glided above the traps, and pulled open large red doors at the other end of the room.As he entered, the air was clean again, and no smoke was in the area.

this room was the size of a ballroom, and littered with velvet furniture and crimson rugs.Golden chairs, and cream marble floor showed that this was a place for the rich.The powerful.The strong ones. A large throne sat at the top of beautiful marble staircase, you would have seen a beautiful woman sitting there.

Her medium length hair, and bright eyes could bring any man to follow her orders. as she stood from her chair, she walked elegantly down the cream colored steps, her high heels the only sound in the quite room. If you weren't filled with enough insecurity to make you jump off a cliff from her eyes, you could look at the rest of her.

She had blood red lips, and perfect skin.Her eyes were full with bloodlust, and she wore a red lace dress that swished around her feet.She wore a glimmering green pendant, and golden bracelets. Her heels were silver, and 2 sai's were strapped on her thigh.

her blood red lips parted, as she asked.

"Mission status?"

even her voice was full of elegance and beauty, but in her heart, all that loomed was darkness.

"The blood you wish to be spilt shall be stained on these marble floors soon, Milady."

"Good, or else I would have killed you myself." Her voice pranced across the mans neck, as he shivered, before returning to his hungry stature.He loomed downward in the presence of this woman. He just wanted her. it was like he was hypnotized. Snapping out of his daze, he saw the beautiful woman approach her.

"I see you like my beauty, You're hungry for it." She whispered seductively in his ear, her arms wrapping around his neck gently.

The man's lust took over, as he resisted the urge to pin the woman down, and kiss her roughly.

"Kill them and my lips may touch yours soon." She breathed, tracing his lips with her finger, sensing what he was thinking.

"Yes maa'm!" he yelled excitedly, as he saluted her.

"Now go, before I spill your blood!" she yelled angrily, waving the man away.

"Oh poor Naruto, he doesn't know whats coming his way."

***

FIN

Hey guys, Kaka-kun here! Comment who you think the mysterious woman is? Do you think Naruto will give up?

What about his true love, who still doesn't remember him? when will bloodbath realize her mistake?

Find out next time, on Naruto,Neglect, and the Prophecy!