What a sweet hell-40

"Run Naruto!" Naruto heard as turned around to see a weeping Sakura.
"What happened?" Naruto croaked out in shock,seeing long black strips of darkness grabbing at Sakura.
"Just run! The darkness will take you too!" Sakura cried clawing at the dirt,desperately trying to pull her legs out of the darkness strips which was wrapping around her. "Sakura!" Naruto cried running towards her.
"Go!" Sakura growled,her attempts of getting out failing as she was further pulled in the darkness.
"Go.." were her last words as she was fully pulled into the darkness,never to wake up again in the drowning hurt and disease.
"Sakura!" Naruto cried out as he jumped in the drowning darkness.
"Come back!" He yelled just as he was about to hit the cold raging furious waves of darkness.
------------------------------------------
Naruto woke up with a start,flashing lights and loud beeps of monitors alerting him that someone was in a critical state.As nurses rushed past his doorway,he struggled to pull himself up,pain stinging throughout of his body.Ripping off the bandage wrapped around him from yesterday,he raced toward the clump of nurses in front of Sakura's room.
"Nightfox!" Naruto heard as he saw Bloodbath hurridley racing to him.
"What's wrong?" Naruto asked distraughtly.
"Nothing,just go back to your room and wait for me to change your band-aids." Bloodbath said tiredly as she shooed Naruto back to his room.As he was walking he saw Sakura's body twitching on the gurney,spazzing crazily.Pausing,Naruto turned around to bloodbath.
"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" Naruto yelled at bloodbath,his fists balling up in anger.
"I'm trying! Now,let me work and go back to your room!" She yelled back as she raced into Sakura's room proceeding to start CPR on her weakening pulse of a heart.
"Sakura!" Naruto called out racing into the room,only to be tossed back by 2 Previous Anbu nurses.
"Go back,we will inform you of her condition later." One said sympathetically,bending down to his level.As he started walking,the other nurse led him to his room and changed his bandages,insisting that he would get an infection if Bloodbath came too late to care for him.When the nurse left he pulled on his shirt,and stepped out of his door checking to see if anyone was in the hall.Upon seeing no one he raced to the end of the hall where Sakura was located.Just as he was about to step in,he heard a very familiar voice.
"You just don't listen do you?" Bloodbathed sighed as she stood next to Sakura checking her pulse.
"W-well I was wor-ried!" Naruto stuttered trying to come up with an excuse on why we was found so late at night.
"Fine,Nightfox.You really want to knows her condition?" Bloodbath sighed walking up to him.
Naruto nodded quickly,bracing himself for the answer.
"She's in a catatonic state.." Bloodbath muttered looking down.
"She's in a coma?"
----------------------------------------------
The next day,Naruto was released from the hospital with warnings of immense pain if he didn't take his medication from Bloodbath,but this didn't stop Naruto from visiting Sakura day and night.During the crazy 2 months that all this tragedy had happened,a temporary Sensei had been found to lead the small team of Sasuke and Nato on missions.Currently the team was disbanded with Sasuke and Sakura being in the hospital,as well as Rock lee.The exams had been tough,and the people who hadn't come for their match were moved to the next month to participate in the exam matches.Switching out a pink rose from the vase next to Sakura's bed he sighed.
"Sakura,why are you leaving me all alone with this godforsaken annoying team?" Naruto chuckled.
"I'm missing you already." He laughed as he sniffed the bubblegum rose in his hand.Proceeding to head to Rock Lee's room,he switched out white roses in his vase and was showered with love from Gai Sensei for caring about his student.
"It's really nothing,really." Naruto said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh,but it's everything!" Gai Sensei gushed.
"You care for my student like I do,even though he is not your student!" Gai Sensei wept happily, tears of "youth" running down his face.
Sighing slowly,he finally headed to Sasuke's room.Seeing no one had put flowers in his vase but a couple fangirls,he placed a mix of black and crimson roses,wanting to apologize for not telling him the truth about why Itachi killed other Anbu,and how he found out about the massacre which was not planned by him,but by Danzo,but sadly Sasuke was asleep.Walking off,he left the hospital.Thinking about everything that had happened to him,he muttered.
"Why was I given such a sweet hell?"