As of now

As of now, I will be accepting Private Messaging from all of you fans! Recently I've gotten so many and haven't been able to reply. If you wanna talk about me, the story, you, what you think is a good idea, anything!
I am also accepting fan art!
Just look at this beautiful cover
@Neko-Sasuke sent me!

 If you wanna talk about me, the story, you, what you think is a good idea, anything! I am also accepting fan art!Just look at this beautiful cover@Neko-Sasuke sent me!

Or how about this one from
@ZachUzumaki?

Sadly I was sent one more, but it got lost

Sadly I was sent one more, but it got lost. If you are reading this, please resend it to me! I think you worked on Canva right?

Anywhoo, I'm sorry for the little updates, school has started, and I had a test on the FIRST DAY! Not to mention 4 projects, an essay and math homework. I've been spending all my evenings on that, so I hope you forgive me! On weekends I will try to update, or maybe on a day were I finish my homework early I'll do that too! I promise more is coming your way!

So to ease your boredom, I have created a little contest. As you know, some wattpad writers have a name for their fan bases such as "little demons" or "girly girls!"

So, I've tried to call you little demons but that's not original. If you have an idea, comment below!

The person who wins will get to tell me what they want to happen in the story! Just like the "wish challenge." That was a long time ago. Remember it can't be too drastic, and I'll give you about a week to flood the comments.

Stay safe, and love ya!
~Kaka-kun