My eyes are what?-18

"How did I get the byakugan?" Naruto yelled.He then decided to test if it was real.Summoning a blood clone he tried to do the sharp jabs that the Hyuga did.It worked.He kept jabbing till the clone fell down obviously tired.He stared at himself in the mirror.
"I'm a Hyuga?"
-------------------------------------
Minato sighed.He fastened his paperwork together with a clip,and leaned back in his chair.Kitsune should have been back by now.He then started thinking.Was what he was doing wrong?  No it wasn't.It was for Nato's sake so she could officially say she was admired by everyone in her family.If Kitsune couldn't find Naruto then he must have hidden pretty well.Maybe if he made Nato clan heiress, Naruto would come back out of spite, and jealousy? Yes that was right.That was who Naruto was.A shameful son.Who could never be strong...    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto stared in shock at his hands.He flicked his eyes to the mirror to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.Deciding to keep it a secret he headed to the hokage's office to tell him that he couldn't find his "shameful" son.Upon getting there the hokage stared at Kitsune intently waiting for the report.Kitsune finally shook his head.Minato threw up his hands.

"Kitsune,we need to find a way to get him out of hiding.I demand you guard my daughter's clan passing ceremony! This will draw my somewhat disappointment of a son back.Ok,we have a Sharingan user guarding, we have you guarding...Ahh we need a byakugan user.GO find one!" the hokage send flicking his hand away as a sign to leave.

"I don't think that's necessary Minato." Naruto spoke through his mask.

"Of course it is Kitsune,are you that stupid? I'm the hokage,and you take orders from me.Your not nearly as smart.So listen to me NOW." the hokage said vainly angering Naruto.

Naruto then took off his Anbu mask to reveal another mask.Only you could see his eyes.During the body search Kitsune had been identified as blue eyed.What was used to be a blue eyed man, now was a new addition to the Hyuga family.A byakugan user.

Minato gasped. " Where did you get the Byakugan Kitsune?!" Minato yelled spooking the birds on the hokage tower.Naruto just laughed.Not a genuine laugh.Not a happy laugh, but a real insane laugh.

"Did you really not notice your Anbu at all Minato?" Naruto growled.

"Never investigated their DNA,Never investigated if under immense pain they could unlock something?" Naruto continued.

"N-No" Minato shivered staring at the slightly crazy looking Anbu.

" Well,under my own analysis I have discovered I have a kekkai Genkai that allows me to copy certain Bloodlines,Kekkai Genkai's and special abilities." Naruto spoke as the Hokage's mouth gaped wider, and wider.

"We will test if this is true! Anbu,Bring in the Mangekyo sharingan user Itachi Uchiha!" Minato yelled as the Anbu jumped off to find weasel.Naruto glowered at Minato as he then asked

"Who are you Kitsune?" he asked simply.

"Why would you care?" Naruto sneered.

as the hokage was beginning to speak Itachi jumped in his onyx eyes in a questionable look.

"Why am I here Hokage-Sama? Especially on my day off?" Itachi asked narrowing his eyes.

"This will only take a minute Itachi,We could have an SS class weapon here." Minato said glaring at Itachi.

"well,Do your thing kitsune." minato said leaning back in his chair.Naruto pulled out a kunai,and proceeded to cut Itachi's arm.

"Stop Kitsune!" Itachi growled.Naruto stopped, and touched the crimson substance.He saw a flash of red,and then stared at the hokage.

"I-Its true." Minato stuttered.

Itachi gasped "The Mangekyo sharingan." Itachi then smirked.

"Good job Kitsune." he then said.

Naruto laughed.

AN:Hi guys! So..Ive edited the eyes a little.They can copy more, such as other keekai genkai's such as HAKU'S MIRRORS.DUN,DUN,DUN!!!!!!!!! so anyway, he has the Mangekyo now! There might not be any updates tomorrow because I have STAAR,and if there is I apologize if its stupid.my mind will be mentally taxed...ANyway.ENJOY!