Hm..Whatever.-15

Nato rolled her eyes before smacking a little kids head.
"No you idiot! It's like this!" Nato yelled at the poor academy kid.The little kid was shaking.He then dropped his kunai (which he had been training with.) and ran away to the classroom nurse.
"I didn't hit the brat that hard." Nato mumbled angrily.
Iruka walked up to the smoldering Nato.
"When I said help teach the students,I didn't mean HITTING them into submission." Iruka growled.
"Haha,very funny Iruka.The only way to teach them is to make sure they know there place." Nato laughed sarcastically.
"And what is that?" Iruka asked.
"Below me." Nato smirked.
"So no one else can be stronger than you?" Iruka asked.
"Yes.I will be the hokage,EVERYONE will love me,and if not I'll beat them
Into loving me." Nato smirked happily.
"Well then,forget about being hokage,because that is called a dictatorship." Iruka laughed.
Nato growled smacking her metal kunai in anger.A small cut formed on her arm.
"GIVE ME TOP MEDICAL ATTENTION! I HAVE A CUT!" Nato yelled.
Iruka sighed.
"Go get a band-aid big girl." Iruka smirked while walking away.
Nato shrieked.
------------------------------
Naruto sparred with Sasuke.Sasuke wasn't doing so well.Naruto had been using 64 points (which he had learned from the hyugas)
Sasuke fell down to weak to move.Naruto picked him up,and took him to the uchica compound.Knocking on the door,a woman opened it up.It seemed to be Sasuke's mother.
"What happened?!" She asked Pulling Sasuke into her arms.
Naruto nodded slowly under his Anbu mask,and simply said
"Training."
Then he shunshined away.