Nighty Night, don't let the demons bite.-48

Naruto awoke with a start. He scanned through the room, unfamiliar with the crisp white bed sheets and books stacked neatly on the bedside table next to him. The clock on the wall read "4:45 a.m." As he swung his feet off the edge of the bed. Standing up, he tripped over the sleeping body of Bloodbath, his hands catching himself on the carpet floor just in the nick of time. Tip toeing over Bloodbaths body, he found himself staring at her.
"She shouldn't have to sleep on the floor because of me." Naruto muttered, his hands clamping under Bloodbaths back, before lifting her up bridal style.
"Wow, she's really light." Naruto muttered again, placing bloodbath on the warm bed.
Clamping on his mask, slipping on his Anbu vest, and putting his shoes on, he sat on the windowsill staring at Bloodbath.
"Sweet dreams." Naruto spoke softly before lunging out of the hospital window.
"Stay safe." He spoke to himself. Now that Bloodbath knew, if anyone was watching them Bloodbath was now on their hit list, but Bloodbath knew how to protect herself, and she'd be Ok, he just knew it. Like she believed in him, he believed in her.
"It's an invisible tie, a bond that cannot be broken."
***
Sakura's breathing became heavier as she stumbled to run in the halls of the hospital. Her white hospital gown swished around her feet, as her face became pale. She kept running, her thin arms clenching on the wall for support.
"S-somebody, help!" She whispered quietly, hoping to get some response.
Her small feet were quiet against the cold tile floor as she hid under a gurney placed on the side of the wall.
As the growling got closer, Sakura saw a nurse trying to protect her.
"Go, run!" She yelled holding up a kunai.
Sakura nodded hesitantly, her uneven steps clanging against the hard tile.
As she kept running, she couldn't help but look back. The nurse was crying in pain, as the monstrous figure held her up and crushed her, blood spatter painting the white tile. As she raced out the entrance into the snow, the ice clawing at her bare feet, the last thing she remembered were big menacing red eyes, before her vision became drowsy and the world starting spinning.
"H-help.." she cried out softly, before falling down on the snowy surface.
***
Naruto held a bottle of cider, he had bought it on his way to Kakashi's grave, which he was ashamed to say he hadn't been visiting for a while. Stalking by the hospital which he had visited far too many times, he sensed a chakra signature.
"Who's there?!" Naruto asked briskly, his hand reaching for a kunai from his back pocket.
Noticing that no one was answering, his steps grew quieter against the icy ground. Walking to the front of the hospital, he saw pale rigid arms and noodle thin legs greeting him, her now dull pink hair sprawled across her face.
"Sakura?" Naruto asked shocked.
"Is it really you?" He asked himself, brushing her hair out of her face.
"How did you get out?" He asked her, knowing all to well that he wouldn't get an answer.
Sighing, he picked up her thin body, and walked back in the hospital, the monster who had been haunting the hospital, waiting in the shadows.
***
Bloodbath woke up quietly, the moonlight falling on her face, the shape of a crescent from her slightly opened windows.
Shutting her blinds, she swung herself out of the bed, the clock reading 5:00am.
"Damn Sleep deprived all the time." Bloodbath muttered grumpily as she pulled on a belt and her Anbu mask.
Deciding to go check on the hospital patients before she started he missions, she shunshined to the hospital. As she proceeded to get closer, she saw a trickle of the blood spattered in the hallway.
"Nurse Suzumoto, did someone get h-hurt?" Bloodbath stuttered quietly, hoping no one had infiltrated the hospital and hurt her night watch. Suddenly breaking out into a sprint, Bloodbath raced to the front desk, hoping to await her junior nurses smile, and a harmless explanation as to why the wall had blood on it.
The desk now in sight, she raced even faster, flipping the chair around.
"N-nurse Suzom-" Bloodbath cried before vomiting in the floor. Nothing could have prepared her for what she saw. The nurses body had been crushed and twisted in unimaginable ways before being placed back in her chair delicately, her everlasting smile now turned into a gruesome crying face of horror.
Breathing heavily, Bloodbath turned her head away, and tried to ignore the bloodstains on the ground as she raced to the 2nd desk.
Yet vomiting again, it had been apparent that all her nurses had been disposed of in the most hurtful way possible.
Slamming to the side of the wall and covering her face, she wept for all her friends and junior nurses, hoping it was all a bad dream, but what she didn't notice was the monster watching her in the dark corners of the hospital.
"Nighty night, Bloodbath."
***
Hey guys Kaka-kun here!
Who do you think the mysterious hospital killer is?
And don't forget to comment what you think our fanbase should be called, to maybe have a chance to put one of your ideas in the story.
Maybe you think Naruto should do something?
Maybe I should introduce a character in.
If you want your wish featured in my story, go ahead and comment your ideas!
Love ya!
~Kaka-kun