Who are you?-41

Half a year time skip
It had been a half a year since Sakura had been diagnosed in a catatonic state.Naruto had visited her everyday,praying that she would wake up,her eyes fluttering open.But of course with Naruto's hellish world,everything he needed or wanted wouldn't happen.Continuing to switch out the roses next to her every week,he noticed he had to go to the Yamanka store once more to buy the same,soft, vibrant, pink roses.Pushing open the glass door of the Yamanka shop he was greeted by one of his star pupils.Ino.
"Hi,Sensei." Ino said waving to him.
"Hello Ino." Naruto said,a small smile forming on his face. "The usual?" Ino asked picking some pink roses from the small bushel behind her.
"Uh-huh." Naruto nodded as he took the bouquet Ino handed to him.
"So anyway Sensei, when are we going to train again?" Ino asked ringing the flowers up as she tapped the keys on the cashier.
"Soon." Naruto lied looking down.
"Sensei,that's a lie,you're just waiting for Sakura to wake up and forgot about us." Ino growled closing the cashier.
"Because.." Naruto stuttered trying to come up with a reason.
"Yeah,that's right.You missed my Chunin exams,Sasukes's Chunin exam,and even Nato's!" Ino said angrily as she slammed her fist on the wooden table.
"I'm sorry Ino, I need to be more alert..." Naruto sighed sadly as Ino softened.
"Sensei.." Ino said reaching out to pet his shoulder.
"-but I can't let more precious people die because I wasn't there." Naruto growled pushing back Ino's hand and walking off.
"Why is she all you care about Sensei?"
-------------------------------------------
Walking into the hospital with the bouquet in his hands,he was stopped by bloodbath.
"Sakura,she's awake!" Bloodbath smiled pulling Naruto over to her room.
"R-really?!" Naruto said in shock,tears of joy falling from his eyes.
"Really!" Bloodbath nodded to Naruto tugging him along the end of the hallway.
Stopping in front of the door,Naruto breathed in and out.Walking in,you looked at Sakura.
"Hey Sakura!" Naruto waved at her.
"Who are you?"
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys,Kaka-Kun here! Thank you for all the wonderful comments,they made me feel so much better! I can't believe my readers cared about me that much,because after all I only know you guys over a screen, but you guys have been so supportive and I just wanted to thank you about that.So anyway I typed this in the hospital when I couldn't sleep so, enjoy I guess👍
Anyway,I'm going to go
Thanks again!
~Kaka-kun