Hardships-13

Nato growled,at all her younger peers.In order to get back on the team she had to do 6 weeks of Academy "Review." The Anbu had obviously had something else in mind,but her dad decided to go easy on her.She stared out the window.The Anbu was walking by on his way to the training grounds.Nato opened the window,and threw a rock at the Anbu before shutting the window laughing.Seconds later the window shattered the rock flying through.Naruto stared creepily at the Window,Intimidating with a mask on.
Nato gulped,and stared back at Iruka before the Anbu walked away to the training grounds.
"Damn Anbu." Nato cursed.
Then she turned her head to Iruka who was mad,and Raising his fist,seeing Nato broke the window.
"Hmph..Come at me Iruka,I'm the hokages daughter." She smirked.
Then Iruka grabbed her by the ear,and took her off to the hokages office.
------------------------------
Naruto chuckled as he turned back to the track.He could hear Iruka's screaming,and Nato's shrieking.Naruto checked his watch,and decided to shunshin to the grounds.Sakura was there,and Sasuke was in the trees.Sasuke charged from the back trying to get back at his teacher.Naruto caught his palm,and sent him flying once more into imprint In the bridge from his last encounter.
"So,Report to the hokage's office." Naruto said before shunshining away.
Leaving a pissed off Sasuke,and a deadly Sakura.
------------------------
I'm sorry for the short chapter! I am having major writers block!The voting is still open!
Perspective:0
Switch POV:0
VOTE in the comments below!