Moving on.-26

"Pass the test! Before it is too late Naruto! Before he comes!"
Naruto woke up with a start.This voice was getting to him.Wiping his eyes,he smiled.He had found a place to call home.Smiling at his small room,He pulled himself out of bed.He stared at his new bookshelf,and dusted off his dresser. He then stared at himself in the ornate small mirror before hearing a faint call.
"Naruto! Breakfast!" Kakashi yelled.
Naruto smiled happily and walked down the steps to downstairs.
"Hey Kakashi!" Naruto said as he waved to him.
"Breakfast,Naruto." Kakashi said pointing to the table which was full of miso soup,rice,fish,and a small bowl of salad.
"Umm,Kakashi this looks like a full blown on meal." Naruto said with curiosity.
Kakashi looked over at him.
"Naruto,have you ever had an authentic Japanese breakfast?" Kakashi asked looking over at him.
Naruto shook his head.
"Well then,try it.Its really good." He said.
Naruto nodded,and bit into a filet of seared salmon.He smiled at how delicious it was.
"Like it?" Kakashi asked.
"Yes!" Naruto said happily as he dug into his miso soup.
"Well Naruto,get going.Your team will not appreciate you late." Kakashi said looking over at the clock.
"Ok,I'm going." Naruto said as he nodded.
"And also." Naruto spoke.
"What?" Kakashi asked.
"Thanks." Naruto smiled.
"Your welcome." Kakashi said as Naruto raced out the door.
--------------------------------------
Naruto placed on his mask,and ran out the door towards his students.Making his way to the hokages office,he heard a scream.Naruto turned around to see Sakura,and Ino bleeding severely.
"What the hell happened?!" He asked frantically.
"W-we we're training...." Sakura stuttered.
"B-but t-then a man came out,he wore a big black cloak with red clouds.." Ino cried.
"And he's l-looking for you,Sensei!" Sakura yelled.
Naruto sighed,before patting there heads,and telling them to sit down.He started to use Iryo medical ninjutsu on the girls to stop the bleeding.
He started wrapping ace wrap around there arms,and legs before asking
"Where is your team?"
"They ran off,but me and Sakura got caught." Ino said holding her shoulder in pain.
Naruto sighed.
"Then I'm going to train you 2,ok?" Naruto asked.
"Hai,Night fox sensei!" They both said.
Naruto beamed.
-------------------------------------------
Kushina sighed
"Minato!" She yelled softly.
"What?" Minato asked sitting down next to her.
"I need to talk to you." Kushina said even softer.
"What is it,Honey?" Minato asked holding her hand.
"I wanted another child,because Naruto hates us,and we need a new clan heir sooo...."
Kushina sucked in a breath.
"I'm pregnant."
-----------------------------------------
What did you guys think of this chapter? So anyway looks like Kushina wants a new heir.So comment what you think.
~Kaka-Kun