Into the darkness.-04

Naruto loved the darkness.He could slink through streets,and not be seen.
Naruto walked into a shoe store.The counterman seeing who he was scowled,and didn't help naruto fit the shoes.After naruto decided on wearing some blue sandal shoes,he brought them to the front counter looking down.
"Ahhh,so the little brat,needs some shoes.."
"Yes sir,I do need some shoes."
"Ahh..Well, I don't think you deserve shoes.Instead of 20 yen,how about 50 yen?"
"But si-"
"That's my deal,take it or leave it."
Naruto reluctantly pulled out his froggy wallet,and slowly pulled out some yen.Slamming the money on the table,naruto grabbed the box of shoes,and walked out the door.Sitting outside the door, naruto slid on the blue shoes,and ran off into the forest,for some long grueling training.
"Hey,kid..Don't you need a change of clothes?
"No...all they have is fake Anbu costumes."
"I want to be a real Anbu,one day.."
"Ok kid,push those heavy stones by the river over here,and use them as weights.15 on each arm,and 20 on each leg,do 200 laps,get on it kid!"
"What?! Kurama I'm only 4!"
"You handled all those beatings,and ran away from home! This should be nothing!"
So naruto ran all night,while Kurama egged him on,and told stories while he ran.