Q&A Answers

1.Why did I began to write?

I began to write when my friend found this app on the app store.I was addicted to Harry Potter at the time,and posted a Harry potter story.Once it got 200 reads I freaked out of excitement.My other friend found Naruto on Netflix,and got me into it.I finished fast,and then found some amazing stories on this app.I started righting a popular genre among Naruto stories. "neglect."After seeing the reads slowly build up I started focusing on Naruto Genres,as well as adding my own twists.I hope this is a suitable answer!

2.My Inspiration for this book is Naruto,Genres,and other authors.So many wonderful authors write beautiful Naruto stories,and as I read them I felt I could write one too.My inspiration as far as twists,and making changes to the stories such as sibling rivalrys,and Kushina's pregnancy,is my Imagination.I have a draft page just for my ideas,and alternate endings on how I could end this story.All my ideas,plots,and twists have been documented in the draft,so I can see which way to take the story.It also depends on my readers,and what they want as I want to be interactive with you guys.

3.Do you support SasuNaru?

Indeed I do,I mean in the anime Sasuke literally asks "Why are you so obsessed with me?"Watching the show Naruto kinda goes crazy to look for him.I support all genders,races,and sexuality's.I love making every person feel joy,even in dark times.Lighting up peoples life make me feel good too.

4.How is Naruto going to react to the pregnancy?

Im happy someone asked about the story! Well,I cant give big spoilers,but how would you feel if you were going to be replaced by a baby child that hasn't been trained as clan heir?Naruto feels as if he is getting replaced.He wanted a spot as clan heir,and tried to prove his worth to his family.After 7 years of forgetfulness I'm happy that the Namikaze family is feeling pain.They deserve everything coming to them. :)

5.How old am I?

Ok,this is a bit awkard because I'm 12,But after taking a test my reading level is 11th-12th grade level,so thats why I write so confidently as I can learn from all the vocabulary I've read in well written books.As for cursing,Ive read a fair share of books,in which cursing emphasizes the gravity of the situation,whether it be funny,or it be sadness.Im in 6th grade(going to 7th) and have always had a passion for arts such as design,singing,and writing!Hope this was a good answer!

6.Why do you hold so many polls,and AN's?

Well,I want to maintain a steady relationship towards my readers.I feel like if I'm a cold writer who doesn't care about my readers,and ignores everyone,there's no point of being on Wattpad.I love my readers,and all their opinions,and criticism which in the long run is making me better.AN's are to notify everyone of stuff thats about to happen,or warn you if I'm going to be offline.

7.How did you get so good at writing?

I got good at writing through reading.I was an advanced reader at a young age,and always read books in my spare time.I am also every year in the spelling bee which advances my vocabulary.Due to this,all my ideas for stories were written down,because I had so many ideas.

AN:And that's a wrap!
Whaddya think of this Q&A?

What will happen next?

-Kaka-kun.