Story chapter inbetween Q&A-28

Naruto swung himself out of bed smiling.Naruto had been living with Kakashi for a little over 2 months.They had gotten very close,and surprisingly Nato hadn't told Minato,Or else Minato would have stomped over and demanded his child back.Nearly running down the steps,Naruto jumped the last 3,and raced to the small kitchen.
"Hey Kakashi." Naruto waved.
"Yo,Naruto." Kakashi answered looking at him from the stove area.
Naruto sat down at the table and ate his breakfast like he did every single morning.Once he finished he walked over to Kakashi,,and engrossed him into a huge hug.Kakashi flinched at the contact,but slowly gave in.
"Thank you for saving me." Naruto said his eyes watering.
"Don't worry,that's what big brothers do." Kakashi said as he ruffled his hair.
"Now,go! Your going to be late!"
Kakashi said pushing him toward the door.
"I'm going,Im going." Naruto said as he jumped out of the doorframe.
"Stay safe." Kakashi muttered.
---------------------------------------
Naruto raced out the door thinking about how great his life was now.He was living with his favorite mentor,and was a teacher looking over the next generation.He had a rare kekkai Genkai,and surprisingly wasn't treated as a weapon.Every time  he wore his mask he was respected and not beat.He could get used to this life.Just keep the mask on,no such thing as taking it off.
---------------------------------------
Nato groaned as she slumped against a tree.She had raided her Dads office to no avail.She hadn't found where Nightfox lived.It couldn't be that hard,She would just ask when Nightfox came.Nato heard a rustle.A man with red eyes blazing,and a man with shark like features stepped out of the bushes.
They both wore cloaks with red clouds.
"Ahh,Nato Uzumaki." Itachi laughed.
Kisame just chuckled.
"What's so funny?" Nato growled angrily.
"Nothing,but from investigation you like Nightfox right?" Itachi asked.
"So what?" Nato asked blushing furiously.
"Well,you might want to say your final goodbyes." Itachi laughed pulling out a kunai.
----------------------------------------------
AN:I am dissapointed.*shakes head* I got sooo many votes on Q&A questions chapter,but only a handful of readers actually COMMENTED.
I thank those people and ask again my lovely readers that you.
COMMENT
Q&A questions
Please....
Till next time my beautiful lovely readers.
P.S.I probably never say it,but I love all of you guys.You make this possible.Love all of ya.
😍 ~Kaka-Kun