Murder-43

Bloodbath dashed out of the hospital, clutching the vanilla colored file that held the 2 pieces of evidence. With the hokage tower in her sites, she ran even faster, her breathing heavy and her blood spreading to every inch of her body. Slamming open the glass doors of the entrance of the hokage tower, she ignored the screams of the secretary and ran up the stairs to the top floor where the Hokage stood.
Ramming open the doors like an untrained bull she stood in front of the hokage desk breathing heavily.
"I know who the murderer is Lord Hokage!" Bloodbath breathed tiredly yet excitedly.
"Do you really now?"
--------------------------------------------
Sakura furrowed her brows as she thought of the masked boy for the thousandth time.Who was he? Was she precious to him? Did she even know what he looked like under it?
Looking at the Nurse getting her medicine from the cabinet near her bed, she asked her.
"Who was that boy with that mask?"
She spoke curiously.
"He was your sensei, Nightfox." The nurse replied blandly as she poured some pills from the bottle into a bowl.
"But he doesn't look old enough." Sakura stated.
"He's a prodigy." The nurse said tiredly as she crushed the pills in the bowl.
"Oh,ok." Sakura said, sensing that the nurse was getting annoyed by her questions.
After crushing the pills,she proceeded to pour them in a small bowl of yogurt.Placing it on the small table in front of her, she handed her a spoon and walked outside leaving a confused Sakura.
"Who was he to me?"
------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for such a short chapter, Rehab has been so strenuous and I'm really tired after.Im starting to feel tingling under my stomach and in my legs though, so that's a sign I'm getting better! Anyway, living in India has been a little hard and everything's really chaotic.Bear with me!
~Kaka-kun