Bell test-11

Naruto closed his eyes,and yelled "Go!".He could sense Nato on the left,Pinky on the right,and Sasuke in the very back,waiting for the perfect moment to strike.Naruto stood rigid.
Finally,Nato jumped out of her space,and held her kunai in her right hand.
"Your going down Anbu!" Nato screeched.
"That's right,I am going down."
"Huh?" Nato asked.
Naruto shunshined into the ground,and barreled into the dirt leaving a hole on the somewhat clean dewy grass.
"Not up.." Nato said as she looked up.
"Not sideways.." Nato looked to both sides.
"That could only mean...."
Nato looked down as gloved hands caught her ankles.
"AHHHHGH!" Nato yelled as she was pulled in the dirt.
Naruto jumped out of the dirt as Nato struggled.
"YOUR DEAD!" Nato yelled.
"Ok sure,bye." Naruto said calmly,and walked away.
"GRRRRRR!"
'One down,2 to go.' Naruto thought.
---------------------------------
Sakura peered through the bushes,the Anbu was nowhere to be seen.She peered or her side,it looked just like the front.She peered to the back.It looked the same.. "Huh?"  Then she heard a proofing noise.She turned to face the pointed fox mask looking at her.
"AHHH!" Sakura screeched.
Naruto grabbed her arms,and pulled her upside down.She passed out before he could even attack.
"Hmm..That sucks.Oh well 2 down one to go."
-----------------------------
Nato struggled,and the dirt eventually loosened giving her space to move.
"I'm out!" Nato said as she grinned dusting the dirt off of her. Nato then saw a silver glint under a large tree.
"A bell? THIS IS AWESOME!,hmph that Anbu isn't all that,I mean he dropped a bell...HAHA! Idiot."
Nato grabbed the bell only to be pulled up in the air by a rope disguise with leaves.
"What?!" Nato yelled
"Hmph..I guess that Anbu isn't all that?" Naruto spoke as he appeared.
"Let ME DOWN AT ONCE!" Nato yelled.
"How about..No?"
And then Naruto shunshined away leaving a yelling Nato.
---------------------------------------
Sasuke closed his eyes,Trying to unlock his sharingan.
"Damnit." Sasuke grumbled angrily.
Sasuke felt a small movement.Gripping his kunai he looked around not leaving his spot yet. "Hahahah!" Naruto laughed using voice projection.
Sasuke looked around scared "where could he be?" Sasuke turned to behind him.
"Not there."
Sasuke turned upwards
"No.."
He turned sideways as 2 shadow clones from both sides came out flying and hit him with a flying face kick.
"AGGHH!" Sasuke yelled.
Sasuke knowing he couldn't win ran off into the trees,and surprisingly Naruto didn't chase after him.
-------------------------------
Nato smirked as she found the 3 lunches.She had cut the rope with the kunai,and fell down.She had trudged around to find a statue with 3 bento boxes on the concrete.
"Hmph! That Anbu sucks! He didn't even hide the bento!"
Naruto watched from the shadows before silently stepping behind Nato,and whacked her in the back of the head with his elbow.
"HUH?!" Nato yelled in surprise.
"Ahhh,trying to eat lunch yourself?"
Naruto asked
"Your not a very good comrade."
"So? All my comrades suck anyway,they don't deserve food."
Nato said smugly.
Naruto snapped his fingers and suddenly Nato was tied to the post.naruto then yelled lunch break,and Sakura,and Sasuke shin shined to the posts.
"Don't feed Nato or you fail." Naruto said,and then shunshined away.
Nato then kicked Sakura bento,and the food went flying.She caught some in her mouth,and laughed as Sakura growled.
"you BITCH!" Sakura yelled.
Naruto then Shunshined in,and said "Nato.Back to the Academy,NOW."
"NOOOO!" Nato shrieked.