All I know is pain-38

Naruto raced to the hospital,before remembering he had nothing to conceal his face.Deciding to ignore the fact that he didn't conceal his face,he ran even faster,his breathing heavy.
Once Naruto reached the hospital,he carried Sakura inside.
Using one hand to cover his face,he yelled.
"This girl is severely injured,Help!"
As the nurses rushed to him,he handed Sakura to them.
"Holy Lord." Naruto heard the head nurse mutter under her breath as she took Sakura from his arms.As the nurse set her on a gurney she screamed out orders.
"Get 20 milliliters of pain killers,Stat!"
"Yes ma'am!" The other nurse replied racing to the medicine cabinet.
Feeling his eyes water,Naruto felt himself zoning out of his world.
All the pain,all the suffering,all the hurt could end if he just walked away and forgot about her,but why wasn't he?
Soon,he could only hear the muffled yells of the head nurse demanding medicines and ace wraps as she rushed Sakura to the surgery room.As Naruto walked out of the sliding doors of the hospital,he slid against the cold brick walls of the hospital.
"Why me?!" Naruto asked himself as he held his hands to his face.
"Why me?!" He kept asking himself.
"Why does everyone I can't live without,can live without me?!" Naruto yelled.
"Im not just a game to be played God!" He yelled to the sky.
"Make me fucking insane,I don't care anymore!" He continued to yell at the blue heaven.
After he yelled,he crouched down breathing heavily.
"Calm down." Naruto told himself again and again.
After breathing slowly for 5 minutes,he stood up and stalked home to get his mask,ignoring the fact that tears still fell from his eyes.
---------------------------------------
Kushina hugged her pillow tightly,rocking back and forth contemplating what she had done.
If Nightfox was Naruto,everything she said was hurting him.Everything she said,drove him to the state he was in.Maybe she could make it up to him,by finding out who killed Kakashi.And just as she was thinking,she heard the door click open.
"Hello honey!" Kushina heard as she turned her head.
"Minato.." Kushina said as her eyes narrowed.
"I have ramen!" Minato smiled,as he held up a tray of ramen.
"Did you kill Kakashi,Minato?" Kushina said as she glared.
"Of course not..." Minato Smiled.
"Of course not."
-----------------------------------------
Pulling on his mask,Naruto started to walk back to the hospital.As he walked,he thought of his fate.Finally accepting it,he smiled as he looked up at the rainy sky.
"All I know is pain.."
----------------------------------------
Hey guys,hope ya liked it!
Enjoy!
So,Poor Sakura ;-;
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!
Thank you!!!
Bye!
~Kaka-kun