Meeting Kurama.-02

Naruto left out a huff as he ran barefooted. Rocks cut into his feet as he cursed Minato for not buying him shoes. Fear filled his body as he felt himself slowing down, a grey wall blocking any chance of escape. The clanking of weapons got louder and louder as Naruto clawed the wall, clawed so much that his fingers bled, before being tossed on the ground.
Beginning to cry, Naruto hugged himself, refusing to look at the villagers. They were scary, menacing, and somewhat insane.
Whimpering as the villager turned him over, he let out a bloodcurdling scream as he felt a kunai dig in his skin. He yelled and yelled as the man carved letters into his back, spelling out "Demon," disregarding the tears Naruto wept so loudly and so innocently.
The rest of the night was hell for Naruto, burning, cutting, stabbing, bruising, all things Naruto had experienced before age 10.
Clutching his bloody stomach, the villagers left soon enough, leaving Naruto to cough and cry under his breath.
Weakly picking himself up, Naruto started to journey back home. He knew he would be punished by Kushina for being late, but he couldn't move any faster than he was.
Dizziness hit him in waves as he stumbled to one side before falling over. His eye lids were heavy as they slammed shut, revealing a large orange fox. The nine tails.
Naruto looked up at the nine tails curiously, who growled at him before speaking. "Who dares to enter my cage?" He growled again, looking at Naruto menacingly. Naruto just coughed and looked up at him, raising his hand. "Me, Mr.Kyuubi sir. Do you have a name?" Naruto asked calmly, wanting to know the demon that sat within him.
The Kyuubi no Kitsune was astonished, a boy, wanting to know more about the very demon that had made him have the unhappy childhood he lived through.
"It's Kurama, and yours?" The Kyuubi said somewhat endearingly, standing on his paws. Naruto beamed a smile and laughed, "It's Naruto Uzumaki! Next Hokage!" He giggled, pointing to Kuruma wistfully.
Kurama just nodded, watching Naruto check his watch. "No, no! I'm late! Kushina's going to kill me!" Naruto yelled, waking up as Kuruma spoke in his mind.
"Do they hurt you, kid?" Kuruma asked quietly, pacing around his cage. "Yes, they do. As soon as I️ learn ninjutsu, I'm leaving." He muttered under his breath as he raced home. "We can run away tomorrow. I'll teach you." Kuruma offered, looking up into Naruto's mind.
"That'd be great." Naruto smiled, knocking on the door quietly.
The door then opened.