Live for them-44

Blood.
The blood of Kakashi Hatake/x
The blood of Sakura Haruno/x
Who was next on this checklist of ruining Naruto's life?
Who was next in this game of spilling blood?
Himself maybe?
Or another person he had allowed to get too close?
He was getting hurt far too much in this game of spilling blood.
As darkness surrounded him in this surreal dream, he couldn't take it anymore.He screamed, and yelled for somebody to love him.
"Love me!" He yelled as it echoed to the deaf ears in front on him.
"I'm not who you think I am!"
"I'm not a monster..." he finished crying.
Still no one came to his aid, they all just stared at the crying boy, their deaf ears not hearing and feeling how much he had gone through.But one man watched him from afar, the checklist almost fulfilled.His axe sharp, his steps heavier than a knight with loads of armor on him.He stood in front of the weeping boy, who then looked up at him in curiosity.He raised his axe above Naruto's head, and Naruto screamed.
As it came rushing down on the poor boy, Naruto realized
"I have to live for them."
----------------------------------------
Waking up, Naruto breathed heavily.
"I need to live for them!" He exclaimed.
"I can't die, they need me!" He noticed as he pulled himself out of his bed.The cold draft breezing in from his window didn't faze him as he walked past it.
The cold air filled the room as if signifying that Naruto's feelings toward the cause were strong and unchanging.
Pulling on his Anbu pants,clipping on his mask, and sliding the cold steel katana into the sheath on his back, he muttered to himself
"I will live for you."
***
Ripping open the file and grabbing the report about the evidence at the crime scene, Bloodbath pointed out the 2 sentences she had highlighted in the report.
' A strand of yellow hair was found at Kakashi Hatake's murder scene, and later a bracelet with the number 7 was found on Sakura Haruno (who was a victim of an attempted murder attack.)'
"And?" Minato asked, his eyes narrowing.
"Don't you see Lord Hokage? It's your runaway son, Naruto Uzumaki!" She yelled breathlessly.
Seeing the quizzical yet surprised look on the Hokage's face, she began to explain.
"All the evidence points to him." She said outlining the pictures of the evidence found at the scene.
"A strand of yellow hair, which could only belong to you or your spouse Naruto.Both Nato and Menma have an alibi and no motive whatsoever to kill Kakashi or hurt Sakura.This takes them out." She explained quickly, not liking to repeat herself.
The hokage briskly nodded at her before asking
"And what does the bracelet have to do with this?" He asked coyly, as if knowing what the answer was.
"Naruto was going to be put on team 7 based off his grades in the beginning of his academy days, with Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, and he was gone for exactly 7 years, no more, no less!" Bloodbath exclaimed hurridley, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear as her ponytail started to unravel.
"I see." The Hokage nodded firmly.
"I can't believe my son would do this!" He croaked out, as if to act like he was stricken by grief.
"I will make an announcement tomorrow to the people, thank you Bloodbath." Minato said grimly,as he nodded one last time to the ex Anbu captain.
"Of course Lord Hokage." Bloodbath said sweetly as she bowed.
"You are dismissed now." The hokage said quietly, as if distracted with plans.
"Of course." Bloodbath nodded walking to the door, leaving him to grieve about his criminal son.
As soon as Bloodbath left, Minato smiled.
Picking up a small radio, he whispered into it.
"All is going according to plan."
Then a second deep voice rang back.
"Good, Time to finish this."
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys,Kaka-Kun here!
Sorry for the short chapters and slow updates,But rehabs getting REALLY hard! Anyway, have fun with the cliffhanger!
See ya next time!
~Kaka-kun