Long days.-29

"Ah,Nato Uzumaki."The man in the cloak laughed.
"Be ready to say your final goobyes to Nightfox."
"Itachi.." Kisame warned.
And then they poofed away.
-------------------------------------------
Naruto jumped through the trees,landing on the grassy training grounds.Nato stomped over Nightfox,and patted his shoulder.
"Sensei,where do you live?" Nato asked.
"That's confidential." Naruto sighed simply searching the forests for chakra signatures of his other 2 students.
"But,Sensei!" Nato whined clutching his arm.
Naruto shook her off,and waved to Sakura who recently had just gotten to the training grounds from the cold trees that made her shiver,with wet drops in her pink bubblegum hair..About 2 minutes later Sasuke had silently jumped from the freezing bushes,coated in frozen raindrops,with small light beams of sunlight peering through the edges.Nato pulled on furry blue gloves,and a red coat that went down to her knees.She stomped through the thick snow,and slumped in front of a frozen tree,snow coating the bottom of her pants.Sakura yawned as she pulled on a furry knit cap,and a pair of pink boots,with a matching jacket.Sasuke put on a thin blue sweatshirt,and a warm fluffy blue scarf.Naruto sighed,and closed his eyes,before he heard a rustling in the bushes.
"Warming up I see?" Itachi laughed as he looked over at Nato.
"Didn't tell your sensei,that we were looking for him?" He laughed.
"What a bad student." Itachi fake pouted before body flickering next to Naruto,and shoving a kunai in his back.Naruto grunted,and burst into sand.
"Ahh,sand clones." Itachi noticed as the real Naruto jumped from the trees,and aimed for Itachi's head.Itachi caught Naruto's foot,and threw him on the ground before weaving the sign
"Katon:Fire style Jutsu!"
And blowing fire out of his mouth aiming at Naruto.
Naruto's eyes widened at the fireball as he weaved handsigns
"Water style:Water dragon Jutsu!"
A large elegant dragon formed out of the water as Sakura,Sasuke,and Nato gaped at the dragon which raced toward the fireball,creating a thick layer of steam.
"Sensei!" Naruto heard as he turned around to face Kisame.
"Let Itachi take care of those kids,and lets have some fun." Kisame smiled his pointy teeth,and eyes begging for bloodlust.
"Not if I can count on it!" Naruto smirked racing toward Kisame with a Katana.
-----------------------------------------
"Itachi!" Sasuke cried as he tried To charge up a weak chidori.
"Foolish brother." Itachi coldly said as he pushed Sasuke back into a tree,blood evidently running down his face.
"Don't crack under pressure Sasuke,that only leads to you're death,and the death of your teammates,Believe Sasuke,Believe."
Sasuke heard in his mind.The wise words Nightfox-sensei had spoke so fiercely when training him.Not to crack under pressure.Suddenly Sasuke had a plan,ready to put in action,but it was cut short when he heard Sakura's bloodcurdling scream.
-------------------------------------
Naruto turned around hearing Sakura's scream.
"Oh no!" Naruto thought turning to Kisame who looked nothing near to tired.
"Hey,on the bright side that proves their not dead yet." Kisame smirked
His long sword ready kill.
"I hope not." Naruto growled lunging for Kisame's face to punch.
Kisame dodged,and did some seals for a genjutsu.
Naruto looked around,the Genjutsu was weak.He was in a sea,drowning,feeling the water go in his lungs,sharks circling him.Naruto screamed,as a shark bit his arm in the gray and white world.Naruto closed his eyes before reopening it in the Mangekyo sharingan he had gotten from Itachi.As soon as his eyes turned red,Naruto created an orange susanoo,literally bursting out of the genjutsu,before smashing Kisames head in with the very Same sword he had wielded all his life.
His own sword.
--------------------------------------
Sakura screamed as hot,wet tears streamed down her face.
"Wow,that's all it took?" Itachi laughed in the Genjutsu.He had made Sakura see everyone she loved die in front of her,before being forced to kill her self with a knife.
"Please stop!" Sakura cried trying to break out of the Genjutsu,throwing punches aimlessly.
"You knew this was coming,why would you attack me?" Itachi asked weaving signs to incinerate the girl while she was still in the Genjustu.
"Stop!" Itachi heard as he turned around to see a pissed off Nato.
Nato ran toward Itachi throwing some kunai,which he dodged with ease.Nato slid under Itachi's leg while he had dodged,and grabbed Sakura,pulling her into the frozen forest.
"Smart." Itachi smirked coldly,as he slowly walked in the forest.
------------------------------------------
"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled racing to his battered prodigy.
"Itachi..." Sasuke coughed out,wiping the blood off the corners of his mouth.
"Just be quiet." Naruto growled starting to heal him with medical ninjutsu.
"No.." Sasuke groaned.
"Save Sakura,she's in a powerful Genjutsu,and Nato.They are being hunted down.Just leave me here." He said as tears fell down his face.
"Now way!" Naruto exclaimed continuing to heal.
"I said NO!" Sasuke yelled grabbing Naruto's shirt.
"Fine." Naruto said shocked.His prodigy defied him.
"I'm hiding you in this bush." Naruto said laying him down gently.
"Take this,it will slowly heal you,not as good as medical ninjutsu though." Naruto shrugged pulling out a bottle of yellow small pills.
"Take only 3" Naruto said holding three fingers up.
"O-okay." Sasuke coughed out pocketing the pills.
Naruto started to race down the frozen path before hearing.
"Thank you."
Naruto just smiled.