Self care-35

Naruto jumped from tree to tree,before landing on the rooftops of the villagers.Racing silently across the rooftops,he saw the hospitals bright lights shining across the large building.
Landing on the windowsill of Kushina's  room he saw a flash of yellow hair,and a small child,before hiding his chakra signature and pushing himself on the bricks outside of the windowsill.Hanging on the red bricks above the 16 other floors,he listened in.
"Kushina..." Naruto heard Minato speak solemnly.
"Finally,what did I do to you?" Kushina growled out,crossing her arms.
"Nothing,I was just busy." Minato chuckled nervously rubbing the back of his head.
"Oh shut up!" Kushina yelled.
"You could have visited me anytime,but no.You let our eldest son get away and are ignoring our daughter for Menma.You even ignored me,Minato.Just get out,just go!" Kushina finished,her hair flying around her face as she pointed to the door.
"But you didn't even like Naruto,I did you a favor." Minato growled back.
"So? He'd be a better heir than Nato.She can't even form a fucking chakra chain!" Kushina yelled back.
"So? I bet Naruto couldn't do it either!" Minato said raising his hand up.
"So? He threw you across the house when he came back,he had skill,he had potential.He is a horrible child I hate,but he'd be good for the heir,and I know he's better than your sorry excuses for children!" Kushina wept angrily as tears slipped from her eyes.
"That's it!" Minato yelled,his hand forming a slap.He moved to slap her across the face,but was then stopped by a very fast Nightfox.
"Lord Hokage!" Nightfox growled furiously.
"Get out Nightfox,this is none of your business." Minato growled,fighting the grip Nightfox had on his wrist.
"I think it is,after all you were about to hit your wife." Naruto said pushing his hand down.
"Go,get out." Naruto growled out,pushing him through the doorway.
"Kushina! Tell him I meant no harm!" Minato cried out.
Kushina just stared down,wiping her tears from her face.
"So,what did you say about Naruto being a horrible child you hate?" Nightfox questioned as he tilted up Kushinas head up by her chin toward him.
------------------------------------------
Sakura walked down the cold concrete of the sidewalk to Naruto's house.
"Nightfox-sensei!" She called,banging on the door of his house.
She had went out with friends,but had to come back for her mental training,After all Itachi's genjutsus were quite traumatizing.
After banging on his door for 2 minutes,she determined he wasn't home.Pushing open the door,which was surprisingly unlocked,she stepped inside.
"While I'm in here,I should look for clues for Kakashi's murder." She whispered under her breath.Walking around the spot Kakashi was found,she crouched low.Looking under the couch Kakashi's body was next to,she found a small bracelet with the number 7 engraved in its center.
"What the hell?" She gasped,inspecting the bracelet in her hands.
"Hahahah,you should have left it.I didn't want to kill you." Sakura heard before turning around,to see a figure lunging at her.
"AHHHH!" Her scream rang out.
"Oh shush,little one."
----------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Tell me what you thought about this chapter below in the comments!
See ya next time!
~Kaka-kun
P.S. What gender do you think I am?