I'll Fight For You, a Pokemon Contestshipping Fanfic (Pokémon Watty Awards 2014)

Awarded in Pokemon Watty Awards 2014 as:

Most Original Plotline

Saddest Story

Best Main Character

Best Original Villain

Most Dramatic Fic (Tie-breaker between two other stories)

-I'll Fight For You by @Pyro_Maniac is a great book. It combines humor with action, and the plot is amazing. Being the first book in the series however, means that the second I'll Smile For You, is even better. Once you put aside how evil pyro is by making the feels in every chapter suprer strong you will enjoy the book immensely! \(^o^)/

~@The_E364

-I'll Fight For You by @Pyro_Maniac was an amazing book full of romance, action, heartbreak, betrayal, and humor. It has a plot that just gets more twisted the more you try and figure it out. It is truly a spectacular story, and you fall more in love with it every chapter.

~Linkreader001

-I'll Fight For You - Amazing, fantastic, truly one amazing story I guarantee you'll love. It's filled with action, romance, humor and so much more. Be warned, do not get attached to so many characters. Just don't.

~percy_potter_games10

Enjoy! ~

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

An eighteen year old man sighed and sent out his Flygon, getting ready to warm up. He flicked his green hair and smirked as his fangirls screamed wildly. Why was he not surprised? It happens everyday!

"Prince Drew! I love you!" One screamed.

"Marry me!" Another one shouted. Prince Drew ignored them and continued practicing, sweat now dripping down his forehead.

"Flygon, Dragon Breath." He ordered calmly. He was trying to practice for the festival, but his fans won't leave him alone. Its annoying him. He just wished they won't stalk him and go gaga at every time he flicks his hair.

As soon as he finished practicing, he decided to take a break and take a short stroll in the forest. He grabbed his jacket and walked out, ignoring his servants' shouts of not walking near the East kingdom.

* * *

The young brunette was happily skipping down the road, heaving in the smell of trees in the forest. She wanted to take a break from her kingdom and have some time for herself.

She suddenly saw a small, pink Pokémon trip and land on the ground with a loud thud. She ran toward the small Hoppip and knelt down beside it.

"You okay?" She asked softly and picked it up. The Hoppip nodded,half scared, and flew away from her. The brunette sighed and continued walking, not aware of where she is heading. What she didn't know is that a pair of eyes were watching her, waiting for an opportunity to strike.

She suddenly slipped down a slope, screaming out for help. She tried to claw the ground to stop herself from slipping, but failed.Down she tumbled, still crying out for help. Everything stopped.

She suddenly felt someone caught her. Slowly, her eyes opened, only to meet a pair of beautiful emerald eyes.

She blinked and blushed when she carefully examined her savior. His emerald eyes were very beautiful and hypnotizing, she felt herself get lost in them. His unusual grass green hair was gently blown by the breeze, and a smirk was plastered on his perfect shaped lips. What's more, he's wearing a royal outfit, making May feel as if he's a prince that just saved her life, which is probably true.