Chapter 25:Prophecy,Treachery and Pain

Everyone carefully approached the unconscious attacker,trying hard not to make a sound to wake up the fugitive.Takeo shook him with the blunt edge of his spear to wake him up.The black-haired man didn't stir,only murmuring words that they cannot understand.

Sora sighed and kicked the man where the sun never shines.The man growled and sat up,clutching his private part while cursing under his breath.Sora grabbed him by the collar and pulled him,their noses almost touching as they glared at each other.

"Who the hell are you and why are you here?"Sora growled.The man growled back and tried to push her away,only to get a smack on the head.

"Alright,alright!I'm searching for the Prince and Princess of the two fallen kingdoms."He shouted."I felt their presence and I know they can either be one of you guys."He said.Sora let him go.

"And why are you searching for them?"She interrogated,standing protectively in front of May.The amber-eyed guy rolled his eyes.

"Geez.Just an important message."He said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.Drew sighed and knelt down beside him.

"If so,I'm Drew,the Prince of the Dragon Westerns."Drew introduced himself with a flick of his hair and pointed at May."And she's the Princess of the Fire Easterns,May."The guy nodded and stood up.

"Woo.Glad I found ya guys."He sighed and took out a scroll from his pocket."Two weird,dragon-like Pokémon kept bugging me about finding you."Sora perked up at his words.

"Dragon-like Pokémon?"She questioned.The man nodded.

"Yeah.They call themselves the former Guardians."Sora,Drew and Takeo's eyes widened.

"Dradian and Deagron....."Sora trailed off."They sent you?But why?And may I ask again who you are and why did you attacked is?"The guy rolled his eyes.

"I don't know why they sent me.And I'm Kohaku."Kohaku introduced himself."I attacked you 'cuz I don't trust you guys."He finished.Sora tried to resist the temptation to punch him.The nerve of this guy!

Drew took the scroll from Kohaku's hand and began to read."They said you have to find out the meaning of this."Kohaku told them.

"Two kingdoms,two Pokémon,and two children born

Born for each other,but destinies torn

A land that used to be one,but divided by treachery

In order to reunite it,they must find a long lost Legendary

The Prince with eyes as green as an emerald gem,a Princess with eyes bluer than the ocean

A lady swordsman known as the Guardian of Humanity that serves her kingdom with unwavering devotion

A warrior of blue a thousand years old,blessed by the lunar duo,who has a heart so brave and strong,and with them is an arrogant,yet caring soldier of brown

A quest that could change their lives forever,a journey that shall test their friendship

An opportunity that must not slip

In the twisted path to fate,use pain as a weapon,love to strengthen you and faith to go on

Open the gates to the Land of the Dead,awaken Nigasai and Nishirogon."

Drew finished."Something's missing.Some of the writings were faded,and some parts where torn off."He commented.

Sora peered at the writings,then gasped."It's a prophecy."She murmured.