Chapter 39:A Never Ending Love Story

Before we start,please get ready to play Kurenai by Tsukiko Amano!^_^ The ending is a bit based on the Fatal Frame 2 ending, but I'm NOT copying. The ending theme inspired me with this.

Okay,so let's start,and kill me now after this -_-

Btw,like the new cover?Nah.I suck at making covers -_- I just asked my friend to draw a cover for me,I'm sure she'll do a fine job at it!^-^ For now...Lets tolerate this one I made.It contains a picture of Takeo,except the eyes are not the same,Sora (that picture is the only one I could find that is close to matching her description),Rafe ,May and Drew.

Okay.Lets start!And prepare your tissue papers!

* * *

Sora and Rafe ran outside the temple,searching for the sacred daggers along the way.They searched high and low,Sora even asked for help from the nearby Pokémon using the Seven Songs,but found none.Sora was getting frustrated,she even slipped inside holes,in which she could easily fit into because of her small size,and searched there.

Rafe come to a realization that they must split up in order for them to find it quicker.He called the brunette,who was busy searching through the shelves.She then found a dagger.It's hilt is blue,the blade is shiny and silver,not showing any rusts,which is good.With shaky hands,Sora grabbed it and examined it.

It seems familiar,but she can't quite put a finger to it.She just shook these thoughts off and raised it up.

"Rafe!I think I found it!"She shouted.Rafe nodded and ran toward her.

She tried to smile for his sake,but she can't.She felt as if her heart is torn again.She fell in Rafe's arms and sobbed.

Why is she afraid?She has faced Death a lot of times and managed to escape its cold hands,she even experienced death at the age of ten!But why is this different?Why does it felt a hundred times more painful?

Sora wanted this all to end,so she grabbed Rafe's hand,intertwining their fingers,and stared at his eyes.Rafe smiled softly and nodded.

"Lets end this once and for all,shall we?"He asked.Sora nodded.Rafe pulled her hand and they tried to retrace their steps.

Each step felt like they were walking in slow motion.They wanted to stay longer,but they can't.They're willing to do anything for their kingdoms.

Sora sighed,then saw a piece of paper fall out of the sky.She read it as they made their way to the pure white roses,then she gasped when an Ice Beam almost hit her.She quickly stuffed the paper in her pocket and withdrew her sword,facing the Kyurem.Rafe already took out his sword,getting ready to defend him and Sora.

"You're not going to stop us..."Akuma growled.Sora nodded.

"We'll stop ya!Even if it means death!"They heard a familiar voice.