Chapter 9:Close Calls

(Normal POV):

Drew,May,Max and their parents waited in the courtyard for the arrival of the army.May was worried,her fingers were crossed as she prayed for the safety of her best friend.

The giant door bursts open,and the whole army entered.May smiled when she saw that Sora is still okay,but she was covered in blood.Beside her were her Latios and Latias,each carrying an injured person on its back.Latios was carrying Takeo,while Latias is carrying...

"Hiro?"May and Drew asked at the same time.Sora nodded and mouthed 'I'll explain later'.May and Drew nodded as Sora knelt down in front of the rulers.

"We're here to inform you that we end up victorious in this battle,but many lives were lost.Many soldiers died for the kingdom,and they died with great honor in their names."Sora declared.

Norman nodded."I'm thankful for your hard work."He smiled at Sora."Now,go take care of your injuries.Conserve your energy just in case the Shifters attack."He ordered.Sora nodded and left with the soldiers.

"I told you we could trust Sora."Drew smirked.Norman nodded silently.

"I never knew that she has grown so much stronger.Thank you for taking care of her when she was lost.We're so grateful."Norman smiled at them."So,I guess we should end this war and live in peace.What do you say?"He extended his arm,waiting for Drew's father to shake his hand.

The king of the West smiled back and shook Norman's hand,causing a smile to curve up on the other's lips.Finally,it's over.The two kingdoms are now united,no longer fighting.

Drew felt May's hand grab his,and she squeezed it.Somehow,May felt so......safe around Drew.She felt as if she had this close bond with him that is unbreakable.She sighed with hapinness as she watched Drew's father and Norman laugh and joke around.

"I see the two kingdoms are now one."May gasped as a female voice whispered at her.She turned around,but saw no one."You can't find me there,for I am hidden deep inside your heart."

'Who are you?'May asked.

"I am Nigasai."Before May could question,the voie faded away.

'Wait!'She shouted in her mind,but the voice is gone.She just shrugged this off,thinking it must be something crazy her mind did.

Meanwhile With Drew:

"So,the two kingdoms are now one.Intresting."Drew's eyes widened.He searched around the area,but found no one.He just shrugged this off."But there's still grave danger ahead of you."

'Who are you?'Drew asked in his head.

"I apologize,but I'm not supposed to tell you.But call me Nishirogon."Nishirogon's voice faded away,leaving Drew stunned.

* * *

Sora helped settle Hiro on the bed in a spare room,trying to be careful so she won't hurt him even more.She blushed when she noticed Hiro was staring at her face.