Chapter 33:Rivalries

And we're now we're back to May and Drew and Sora and Rafe's love story!We left when Draco saved May,but Drew butts in before he gets taken away!How sweet! :'3

But...Draco is not willing to give up,and neither is Drew!So...Who will win?And who will lose?

What will happen to Sora and Rafe?Will they be alright?Why do I keep breaking the fourth wall?Why am I still talking?Why can't I stop?!*Whacks self with le frozen tuna*

* * *

May looked at the two guys with a confused expression,wondering why they were glaring at each other.Draco's electric blue eyes won't leave Drew's emerald ones,and they only say one thing:"May belongs to me!"

Poor May is too dense to notice this,and she doesn't know how to stop this.An awkward silence followed.The two idiots were having a staring contest,eyes still not leaving each other.May sighed and sweatdropped as she watched the two,wondering when will this end.

* * *

After the fake boob-girl incident,Sora and Rafe went around the place,trying some games and of course,winning prizes.Rafe won Sora a few items that she wanted:a blue hair pin with a dragon symbol,a stuffed Bidoof,a fluffy Squirtle doll and a bracelet.

Rafe saw something that caught his eye.It was a beautiful necklace that has a sapphire stone,shining as bright as a star.It matches Sora's eyes and hair,and Sora seems as if she really likes the necklace,but she doesn't want to trouble Rafe and make him buy it.But for Rafe,he must buy the necklace for her.

He smiled at Sora,then brushed aside her bangs with his hand before going to the seller of the store.He was just about to take it and ask how much it costs,when suddenly,someone got to it first.Rafe looked a bit taken aback when it was taken from him.He looked up quickly,meeting a pair of crimson eyes underneath jet black hair.The owner of the eyes smirked at him,clutching the necklace in his hand.Rafe glared at the one who took it and was about to shout,for it belongs to Sora,but froze when he heard Sora's voice.

"Seth?"

The owner smiled at Sora and nodded.Sora squealed and pulled the guy who Rafe identified a Seth into a big bear hug.

"It's been quite a while."Seth smiled at her when she let go.She nodded and patted him on the shoulder.

"Yep!It's been years!How are you?"Rafe was a bit taken aback,shocked.Then his eyes flared with jealousy when he saw the way Seth looked at her and smiled at her.Of course,being the overprotective boyfriend,he pulled Sora away from him,still glaring at Seth,then asked through gritted teeth.

"Who are you?"He questioned.Sora raised an eyebrow at him,then facepalmed.

Seth just smiled at Sora,then glared at Rafe as he bought the necklace,the handed it to her.

"This is for you."He said,smiling softly at the Dragoness.She grinned,then pulled him in a big hug to thank him.

"Thanks!"Rafe's muscles tensed,glaring harder at Seth as Sora pulled back.The two went back to their glaring contest.Sora noticed this and facepalmed again,asking herself why is this happening to her.

'Oh boy.Here we go again.'Sora shook her head with a small giggle and placed a hand on Rafe's shoulder."That's my friend,Seth.We met when I visited the other region to see my mother's friends."She told him and grabbed his hand,then Seth's.She then made the two come near each other,then grinned.

"I think the two of you can be good friends."Sora said cheerfully,unaware of the two boys having a silent glaring contest.Rafe's eyes flared up,flames can be seen as he glared at Seth's crimson orbs.Seth glared back,not willing to be easily be beaten by Rafe.