Chapter 18:Discovering More Things

(Sora's POV):

Me cutting my hair.....It's a sign.I'm giving everyone a sign.It means I threw away some of my memories with Hiro,I threw away my feelings for him.He told me to forget about him,so I'm doing it.There might even be a possibility that I will never fall in love.My heart is gone,like I said before,it was stabbed,torn to shreds,stomped on and burned.I'll only care for my friends,I'll never fall in love with another guy

Like a friend of mine once said,we were given:two hands to hold,two legs to walk,two eyes to see,two ears to listen,but why only one heart?Because the other was given to someone else.For us to find.No one can find my heart,it was destroyed.I will never fall in love,ever again.I'm done with romance.

"Sora..."I was pulled out of my thoughts by Rafe.I gasped and stopped walking as I saw the Shifters' army before us.They were all glaring at us.

My eyes narrowed as I walked ahead,with Rafe at my side.So did the leader.T.K waited beside my Lucario as we approached the leader.I clutched my blade tightly as Akuma stopped walking and glared at me.

"So,"He spoke out."The Dragoness is here."He hissed.

"What do you want?And why do you want war?"Rafe asked,standing protectively in front of me.I placed a hand on his shoulder as a warning,telling him to be careful.He nodded.

I screamed as Akuma transformed.....Into a black Kyurem!He grabbed me and flew up,while I heard Rafe's screams and I tried hitting Akuma with my sword.When we were high up in the sky,Kyurem threw me down.I tumbled in the air,trying to recover.I recovered and spread my wings.

I looked down and saw that the battle begun.I spun in the air,holding up my sword,as I charger toward Akuma.

I was hit by Ice Beam,my weakness.My wings froze and I was falling down the ground.I quickly reacted and sent out my Rayquaza.He caught me and we both soared up the sky.

I suddenly noticed something falling down front the sky.I caught it and examined it.It was a sapphire bracelet,a bit similar to May's.What is this thing?

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when Kyurem charged toward me.I stood on Rayquaza's back and jumped down,then retrieved the emerald dragon.

I curled up in a ball,still hold out my sword.(Just imagine me as a shuriken in the air) I was doing a spin,or roll,whatever,just as Kyurem approached me.I sliced off some of his scales as I was about to reach the ground.

I prepared myself to crash to the ground,but nothing happened.I felt someone breathing on my skin,causing shivers to run down my spine.I opened my eyes and my face reddened when I saw I was clutching on Rafe for dear life.He caught me.

"You okay?"He asked,still not letting me go.I nodded shakily.He put me down.T.K ran toward me,killing many Shifters in his path along the way.He arrived,looking at me worriedly.

He asked me the same thing,and I answered the sane thing.Suddenly,the bracelet in my pocket began to glow,then something in Rafe's and T.K's pockets began to glow.We all took out the bracelets and gasped as it let out a blinding light.All I could remember was seeing a Blaziken and Lucario before fainting.

* * *

(Rafe's POV):

I woke up at the sound of a scream.My eyes snapped open and I found myself in a forest.I saw a Shiny Gardevoir Shifter before me and I tried to take out my sword,but found nothing.I glanced at my hands and realized my arms were feathery.The Gardevoir gazed at me,as if she's waiting for something.Beside her was a Lucario,which is different compared to the other Lucarios because of its height and it was wearing pants.