Chapter 34:Test of Friendship,Faith and Love

(May's POV):

I got up from bed,groaning and stretching.I let out a small yawn before getting up on my feet.I did the usual:I brushed my teeth,washed my face,brushed my hair and changed into my red dress.

I went down the stairs to the dining room of the Dragonvale castle,and I have to admit it's pretty hard finding the dining room.The castle...is HUGE!!!

Of course it's huge,it's a castle!I facepalmed as I made my way to the table and saw the usual:Sora and Takeo were having an arm-wrestling contest,Rafe and Seth were arguing,Kohaku and Abby were making out in a corner,Emma was just watching Sora and Takeo,Soren is cheering for them while Drew and Draco were arguing over Arceus knows what.

I smiled a bit and grabbed a seat,then grabbed a bowl on strawberries.

While eating,I watched the others cause chaos.Guess what's happening now.

Sora sent out her Pokémon to eat,and boy,lets eat some popcorn.Her Rayquaza ignored Rafe for a while,he was busy killing Seth.The others are also busy torturing Seth.

Latias was pulling Seth's eyelashes one by one with the tweezers used for Lucario's fur...You know...For fleas.(A/N:Lets just say there are fleas here) while singing joyfully at his pain,Gardevoir was screaming at Seth while the others watched him suffer.

Rayquaza was able to find out because of the bond he has with Sora,and boy.He was really angry at Seth.

So...Yea.Poor Sora is trying to calm down her Pokémon,but find it hard because her 'father' is still having anger management classes.

Drew and Draco were still having a glaring contest.I facepalmed.Do they have anything else to do besides glaring at each other?!

Soren and Emma were watching with me,eating popcorn while Abby,being the random one of us,jumped on Kohaku's back and shouted that he's a rainbow Ponyta.

I just laughed a bit when Lucario suddenly shouted while throwing things around.

:GARDEVOIR LIKES RAFE'S BLAZIKEN!!!SHE'S A TRAITOR!!!:

I watched as the two chased each other.Man.I love my friends!They're all crazy!

* * *

(??? POV):

I approached the Death Pokémon,smiling evilly as I grabbed the chains tied around his neck underneath the cloak.His glowing red eyes glared at me,then spoke through telepathy.

:They'll defeat you and free me,it's their destiny:He stated,turning his back on me.

He's right.All of them:the prince,the princess,the Young Dragoness,the Lunar Warrior and the arrogant soldier of brown,they are fated to defeat me.But there's one thing that the prophecy says.

"The prophecy mentioned that it's their strong bond that'll defeat me."I pointed out with a smirk and walked toward a mirror,the Mirror of Revelations.It's a very important item,given to me by my father before he died.They'll pay.They'll all pay for killing all those who were dear to me.

I'm now the demon they were afraid of,the one who'll cause eternal suffering and wipe off all the humans in this what Nigasai once called "The Purified Earth".Not for long...It shall be stained red.Red of blood.

Deamon tilted his head toward me.Underneath his cloak,I can see him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

:What do you mean by that?:He questioned.I just smirked and answered.